DCC FFL 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
Sorry I got in late guys. House hunting is a bitch.

P_T

Baddest MoFo Around
No prob booze... and props to everyone who made it. Thanks.

midswat

... soon
Sorry I missed it. Thought it was tomorrow. I am not a smart man.

Probably for the best. I would've over drafted Alvin Kamara.

midswat

... soon
Check your credit card statements. My card has been charged 4 times for this fantasy league. Three times on 8.29 and once yesterday.

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP
Check your credit card statements. My card has been charged 4 times for this fantasy league. Three times on 8.29 and once yesterday.
Just checked, I was only charged once.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
I was charged twice. I am keeping a check to make sure both get credited back.

1bigfan13

Your favorite player's favorite player
Staff member
Sorry I missed it. Thought it was tomorrow. I am not a smart man.

Probably for the best. I would've over drafted Alvin Kamara.
I made him Mr. Irrelevant....pick #180.

I'm banking on an Adrian Peterson injury.

1bigfan13

Staff member
I paid with my card through pay pal and didn't have any issues. My bank account shows one payment and one refund.

Cotton

Staff member
I paid with my card through pay pal and didn't have any issues. My bank account shows one payment and one refund.
I paid through paypal, as well. But, it charged me twice and no refunds yet. How long did it take to get the refund? Obviously, pretty quick.

midswat

... soon
It's a pain in the ass. Charged 4 times and I called my credit card company and they said to call Yahoo. I called the Yahoo number listed on the charges (866-562-7228) and it's a recording saying to visit Help.Yahoo.com. You visit that link and it is an obnoxiously frustrating circle and I can not find any fucking way to dispute a charge or talk to a real person or anything.

Cotton

Staff member
It's a pain in the ass. Charged 4 times and I called my credit card company and they said to call Yahoo. I called the Yahoo number listed on the charges (866-562-7228) and it's a recording saying to visit Help.Yahoo.com. You visit that link and it is an obnoxiously frustrating circle and I can not find any fucking way to dispute a charge or talk to a real person or anything.
I'm at work and posting tweets right now, so I can't look for myself, but when you figure it out, let me know.

midswat

... soon
:unsure

I'm retarded. I was charged twice, but I didn't notice the parenthesis around the other two charges which, "Dennis" from India was nice enough to explain that that meant the charges were refunded.

Cotton

Staff member

I'm retarded. I was charged twice, but I didn't notice the parenthesis around the other two charges which, "Dennis" from India was nice enough to explain that that meant the charges were refunded.
Mine were both debits. I have no credits, so far.

Cotton

Staff member

How did you get ahold of them? I go to help.yahoo.com and just get a page that allows me to report spam or "injury to a minor".

Cotton

Staff member
Never mind, they sent it back into my paypal account. I had to transfer it from there back to my bank account.

1bigfan13

Staff member
I paid through paypal, as well. But, it charged me twice and no refunds yet. How long did it take to get the refund? Obviously, pretty quick.
My refund came through yesterday.

P_T

Baddest MoFo Around
Soo, everyone OK? Their ToS does state up to 3-5 business days for refunds to "clear".

midswat

... soon
I'm not a huge fantasy football guy. I only go one league a year most years. This year is literally the only time I've ever done a league that wasn't ppr. Also the QB scoring seems really low.

Not complaining. Just weird seeing so many players end up with 4-8 points yet you still win the weeks game.

midswat

... soon
Anyone one to send me a trade proposal where I'm the clear cut winner?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom