DCC FFL 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.

P_T

Baddest MoFo Around
Well... we have a problem, first Deuce was unable to join due to the cash contest and Rayman is having an issue with it as well, so unless we find a 10th willing and able to join, I'll have to cancel the contest (at which point everyone's money will be refunded) and Deuce will be able to join, enabling us to proceed with the league. In that case, the only "prize" will be bragging rights... unless someone else is willing and able to join before the draft (preferably by the end of today) OR one of us assumes the roll of the "bank".

[MENTION=21]Iamtdg[/MENTION] [MENTION=141]jsmith6919[/MENTION] [MENTION=3]boozeman[/MENTION] [MENTION=2]dallen[/MENTION] [MENTION=14]NoDak[/MENTION] [MENTION=98]midswat[/MENTION] [MENTION=65]vince[/MENTION] [MENTION=12]Deuce[/MENTION] [MENTION=6]1bigfan13[/MENTION] [MENTION=94]Rayman[/MENTION]

Last edited:

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
Well... we have a problem, first Deuce was unable to join due to the cash contest and Rayman is having an issue with it as well, so unless we find a 10th willing and able to join, I'll have to cancel the contest (at which point everyone's money will be refunded) and Deuce will be able to join, enabling us to proceed with the league. In that case, the only "prize" will be bragging rights... unless someone else is willing and able to join before the draft (preferably by the end of today) OR one of us assumes the roll of the "bank".

[MENTION=21]Iamtdg[/MENTION] [MENTION=141]jsmith6919[/MENTION] [MENTION=3]boozeman[/MENTION] [MENTION=2]dallen[/MENTION] [MENTION=14]NoDak[/MENTION] [MENTION=98]midswat[/MENTION] [MENTION=65]vince[/MENTION] [MENTION=12]Deuce[/MENTION] [MENTION=6]1bigfan13[/MENTION] [MENTION=94]Rayman[/MENTION]
I say we just make it for bragging rights this year, and next year we can try a different site and make it a money league.

Rev

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun
Staff member
I say we just make it for bragging rights this year, and next year we can try a different site and make it a money league.
Or just make Deuce move.

Rev

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun
Staff member
Take the money you planned to use for this league and forward it to me for moving expenses.
Ok. Im not in the league so dont expect much.

midswat

... soon
This never would've happened at the DCU.

Just sayin...

Cotton

Staff member
This never would've happened at the DCU.

Just sayin...
No doubt. No way would they have ever formed a fantasy league.

vince

Not So New Member
I say the winner gets to be a mod for a day and ban whoever he/she wants.

Cotton

Staff member
I say the winner gets to be a mod for a day and ban whoever he/she wants.
That actually might not be a bad idea. :lol

P_T

Baddest MoFo Around
Ok, I canceled the cash contest (everyone should be getting a refund soon) and I PM'ed [MENTION=12]Deuce[/MENTION] and [MENTION=94]Rayman[/MENTION], so hopefully one of them will claim the final spot before the draft tonite.

D

Deuce

Ok, I canceled the cash contest (everyone should be getting a refund soon) and I PM'ed @Deuce and @Rayman, so hopefully one of them will claim the final spot before the draft tonite.
Hopefully Rayman gets on today and takes it. I won't be around tonight to draft so it's his to take.

midswat

... soon
I'm not above creating an alt to fill this thing out.

Say the word and HITR94 will be our newest member.

Cotton

Staff member
I'm not above creating an alt to fill this thing out.

Say the word and HITR94 will be our newest member.
More like hole in the rectum, amirite?

P_T

Baddest MoFo Around
Ok [MENTION=21]Iamtdg[/MENTION] [MENTION=141]jsmith6919[/MENTION] [MENTION=3]boozeman[/MENTION] [MENTION=2]dallen[/MENTION] [MENTION=14]NoDak[/MENTION] [MENTION=98]midswat[/MENTION] [MENTION=65]vince[/MENTION] [MENTION=6]1bigfan13[/MENTION] [MENTION=94]Rayman[/MENTION] the league is full and we are all set to draft tonite @ 8:45 EDT.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom