DCC FFL 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.

P_T

Baddest MoFo Around
It's that time again...

I'm setting the league up now, with a tentative draft date of Saturday September 2 @ 8:15 PM.

Those that played last year in this league will have first opportunity to claim a spot.

* One issue of note: Yahoo has enabled these leagues to be "money" leagues, so, if you guys are so inclined, I can activate this option and we can play for a cash prize. Something like $5 per person for a $50 pot?

Depending upon how quickly we come to a consensus on the above issue, I can have the league finalized and the invites sent within a day are so.

Also, if you have any requests regarding the league setup (i.e. positions, scoring, bonuses, etc.), please let me know here.

Thanks.

PT

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
I'm in. I'm also fine with making it a money league.

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP
I'm in and fine with the money too

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
$50 dollars total? Feh. Raise the stakes if you are going to make it a money league. Otherwise it is more of a pain in the ass than it is worth.

Cotton

Staff member
$50 dollars total? Feh. Raise the stakes if you are going to make it a money league. Otherwise it is more of a pain in the ass than it is worth.
Yeah, I say we make it anywhere between 10-20 a person if we are going money league.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
Yeah, I say we make it anywhere between 10-20 a person if we are going money league.
Given how we struggle to fill a regular league, good luck with getting money involved.

Cotton

Staff member
Given how we struggle to fill a regular league, good luck with getting money involved.
And, I'm fine with leaving the money out of it, too.

Cotton

Staff member
~Furley sniff~
Doesn't matter to me either way. But, if we are going to make it a money league, make it interesting, at least.

P_T

Baddest MoFo Around
Ok, since we have some time, we'll see if there's 10 ppl wanting to pay $20 to play... if not, we will just play for bragging rights.

dallen

Senior Tech
I'm fine with doing a money league too. $20 is probably the max I'd be willing to put in though.

P_T

Baddest MoFo Around
Only 5 takers so far? Really? C'mon guys...

NoDak

Hotlinking' sonofabitch
I'll play. Either for money or free. Doesn't matter to me.

P_T

Baddest MoFo Around
So... are we not doing this? First time since 2003.

FYI, I doesn't have to be a money league.

Cotton

Staff member
Come on, boys. Hell, we had two leagues last year. Surely, we can fill just one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom