Cowboys vs Vikings | Week 9 Gameday Chatter Thread | 11/3/13

data

Forbes #1
haha...Rodgers hurt his shoulder on the first drive of the game.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
haha...Rodgers hurt his shoulder on the first drive of the game.
Well, that means Seneca Wallace's dumb ass better target Jordy Nelson a lot for me to win a big game.

As for the future, I have Andrew Luck as my backup, so I might be okay.

Texas Ace

Teh Acester
Going to the Packers looked like a sure loss for the Eagles, but if Rodgers can't go next week, they'll have a good shot at it.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
Going to the Packers looked like a sure loss for the Eagles, but if Rodgers can't go next week, they'll have a good shot at it.
I think the football gods have it out for the Cowboys.

It may come down to the final week as we win one, lose one, win one and once fucking more, have to win the last two weeks against divisional opponents to take the title.

And we will probably fail. Again.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
Didn't the Packers have somebody else better than Seneca Wallace as the backup earlier this year? I just find it hard to believe they really think he can get it done.

If Rodgers is gone for a while, they can always pick up Flynn. The Bills cut him loose.

data

Forbes #1
I think the football gods have it out for the Cowboys.

It may come down to the final week as we win one, lose one, win one and once fucking more, have to win the last two weeks against divisional opponents to take the title.

And we will probably fail. Again.
I'm positive it's going to come down to the wire. I mean, Eagles, Redskins lose last week and we lose. Yet, this week, the second we beat the Vikings, the Redskins go agro to beat the Chargers and Eagles decimate the Raiders.

I'm thinking we have to win one of the last two games (vs Wash and Phi) and we'll lose both.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
I guess Wallace could just hand off to Eddie Lacy.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
Just so everyone is aware....

Gavin Escobar was taken before Eddie Lacy.

Yep.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
That's the shit that just pisses me off. Just take the god damn BPA. Instead we target positions like idiots.
We don't draft like that.

In regards to depth, we look for carbon copies of what we already have, like our templates have really shown that we are right.

I still remember how Randle was a steal because he was a Murray clone.

Now we are stuck with two guys that can't get the job done.

Top Bottom