Cowboys Trade for QB Trey Lance

ravidubey

DCC 4Life
Ravi no likey.
I expect nothing to come of it

And I mean nothing… he won’t develop and because we have him Jerral has a built in excuse not to draft a QB

Hey maybe Micah and Dak win it all this year and it won’t matter

shoop

Semi-contributing member
I think it is silly either way but there is a difference between a third rounder and someone taken third over all. Plus this fan base is crazy.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
I think it is silly either way but there is a difference between a third rounder and someone taken third over all. Plus this fan base is crazy.
Yeah, and there is also a difference between a guy you trade an asset for and one that you pick up for free.

But I refuse to believe anyone actually thinks Lance is a threat to Dak right now. Hell I don't even think Cooper Rush is all that nervous. Now the hope is down the road he becomes a threat to Dak. I think that's great, competition is always great. Hell if we didn't take Dak in the fourth round for fear that Romo would feel threatened, where would we be? You just never know when your starting QB is going to get hurt. Dak could play into his late 30 or he could suffer an injury that shortens his career. I sure as shit don't want to be like the Colts when Andrew Luck just up and retired.

p1_

DCC 4Life
So think near term. When would you reasonably expect Lance to unseat Rush?

NoDak

Hotlinking' sonofabitch
And to think, some posters around here actually tried to argue that McCarthy was involved.
Nobody argued McCarthy was involved with the trade. Only that he wasn't as completely in the dark over it as people claimed.

But if that's what makes you feel better, run with it.

Plan9Misfit

Appreciate The Hate
Nobody argued McCarthy was involved with the trade. Only that he wasn't as completely in the dark over it as people claimed.

But if that's what makes you feel better, run with it.
Dude, he had no idea that it was going to happen. It’s pretty obvious that Joan Rivers did this entirely in a vacuum. And given that he’s basically admitting it, I’m not “running” with anything. But hey, keep playing ostrich and bury your head in the sand and ignore the truth. You do you.

NoDak

Hotlinking' sonofabitch
Dude, he had no idea that it was going to happen. It’s pretty obvious that Joan Rivers did this entirely in a vacuum. And given that he’s basically admitting it, I’m not “running” with anything. But hey, keep playing ostrich and bury your head in the sand and ignore the truth. You do you.
Joan Rivers? How old are you?

You do you.

Last edited:

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
Admitting it? More like Jerry is trying to hog all the credit. He is bragging about it.

Top Bottom