DCC 4Life
Wtf?!?

Newt

DCC 4Life
Why though?

ravidubey

DCC 4Life
Why though?
Seriously. When I said they refuse to challenge Dak with competition this is not what I fing meant.

This dude is a scrub and I laughed out loud when the 49ers took him.

Now the coaches will need to keep him from being a distraction.

Smitty

DCC 4Life
Good shot at upside for low expenditure is my guess. McCarthy or McClay probably liked him at his draft year. Almost no cost for a fourth. If he only turns into a backup that’s fine. And the potential is there for much more.

McCarthy also knows something about developing QBs.

Newt

DCC 4Life
I mean, I guess he still has a few years on his rookie deal so maybe a salary cap thing too? Trade Rush now and use the extra dollars on other players. It’s not a lot but ever penny counts I guess.

ravidubey

DCC 4Life
I mean, I guess he still has a few years on his rookie deal so maybe a salary cap thing too? Trade Rush now and use the extra dollars on other players. It’s not a lot but ever penny counts I guess.
Good call, and 49ers eat the SB amortization also

p1_

DCC 4Life
The pick is a fourth rounder.

Smitty

DCC 4Life
I like it. You are taking a shot at a buy low guy with real high upside. Maybe he’s Ryan Leaf and sucks forever but I sure as hell trust McCarthy more than Campo to say if he liked a guy coming out then he’s worth a flyer. There might be something there.

Simpleton

DCC 4Life
I like it. You are taking a shot at a buy low guy with real high upside. Maybe he’s Ryan Leaf and sucks forever but I sure as hell trust McCarthy more than Campo to say if he liked a guy coming out then he’s worth a flyer. There might be something there.
Yea I think a 4th might be a little rich but you can't be mad at the dice roll. It also puts a bit of pressure on Dak to not try to squeeze every last cent out of an extension.

We have him extremely cheap for the next two years, that's long enough to see if he's developing into something, and if he is he's a potential Dak replacement or at least trade bait if he can rehab his value.

I also think he may even see a few snaps this year as a pseudo-goal line/short yardage RB.

Sheik

DCC 4Life
The trade tells you just how much SF thinks of Lance.

Would you consider trading a player with upside to a team you’ve had to face in the playoffs two years in a row and probably will see again for the next few years?

And they got a 4th? That little fag head coach and walking penis John Lynch are laughing right now.

bbgun

please don't "dur" me
are we slated to get any comp picks next April? that would kinda make it a wash.

Top Bottom