Cowboys Sign Two Safeties...

Smitty

DCC 4Life
Robinson caught my eye against Cincy.

No guarantee but maybe he's not a complete bum.

DLK150

DCC 4Life
SSDD, throwing shit against the wall and seeing if anything sticks.

mcnuttz

Senior Junior Mod
Staff member
:towel

Go Vikings. Most non-lazy front office in the NFL!
Not to mention they have the HC should have been our damn HC once Parcells left!!!!

:pitchfork

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
probably ALREADY better than Showers.
Well yeah, I imagine most of our DBs are better than Showers. That one has never really made sense to me. I never thought of him as some sort of a freak athlete playing QB. So I'm sort of at a loss for why this team has been so convinced he can be a NFL safety except for he has a great work ethic and is a good all around dude. I sort of wonder if the Cowboys as an organization don't think safety is all that hard or demanding to play. Especially given the resources we seem to put into.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
:towel

Go Vikings. Most non-lazy front office in the NFL!
Laugh if you want but they have a dominant defense already and aren't content.

Us? Well per Goof Son they will just have to have somebody "step up".

Simpleton

DCC 4Life
If Woods is out it's going to be Heath and Frazier all game, simple as that.

p1_

DCC 4Life
Well yeah, I imagine most of our DBs are better than Showers. That one has never really made sense to me. I never thought of him as some sort of a freak athlete playing QB. So I'm sort of at a loss for why this team has been so convinced he can be a NFL safety except for he has a great work ethic and is a good all around dude. I sort of wonder if the Cowboys as an organization don't think safety is all that hard or demanding to play. Especially given the resources we seem to put into.
You would never know that Darren Woodson was a Jones era Cowboy.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
If Woods is out it's going to be Heath and Frazier all game, simple as that.
Yeah and honestly I know nothing about the third safety who would be active on game day. Looks like Robinson at this point. Again, I know nothing about him other than a few camp reports. And a nice tackle in preseason. Makes me feel a little sick to think that we are an injury away from an undrafted rookie free agent playing a significant role on defense week 1. I'd feel better if he at least looked like a stud in preseason. But honestly none of the safeties outside of our starters have stood out to me.

NoDak

Hotlinking' sonofabitch
Laugh if you want but they have a dominant defense already and aren't content.

Us? Well per Goof Son they will just have to have somebody "step up".

Who's laughing? I've always been a fan of the Vikings.

And you'll forgive me if I don't really find that tweet about 'goof son' to be as horrible as you do. He gave a canned answer to a reporters question? You don't say...

p1_

DCC 4Life

mcnuttz

Senior Junior Mod
Staff member

p1_

DCC 4Life

p1_

DCC 4Life

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
Wow that's pretty crazy. I'd say we should absolutely pick that guy up. But I guess the Raiders question if he even wants to play football. Which obviously makes me hesitant.

NoDak

Hotlinking' sonofabitch
I liked Melifonwu during that draft, but to cut bait this early throws up a ton of red flags. But I guess it wouldn't hurt to bring him in for a look if he clears waivers.

How bad is his injury? Something that will keep him out awhile?

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
I liked Melifonwu during that draft, but to cut bait this early throws up a ton of red flags. But I guess it wouldn't hurt to bring him in for a look if he clears waivers.

How bad is his injury? Something that will keep him out awhile?
If there is a coach that can light a fire under the dude it would be Richard. I'd bring him in but I'm sure other teams will be thinking the same thing. But I'm with you, I liked him before the draft. But I had no idea there was a question as to his love of the game.

Top Bottom