Cowboys Sign Ezekiel Elliott

Chocolate Lab

Mere Commoner
Well, the disgust did not to be buried in a big fat other thread. Disturbing news like this needs to be talked about out in the open. It is cathartic.
Of course.

I hate that this thread had to be created. Even as stupid as Jerry is, I can't believe this is happening.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
I like the Tweets from fan morons eating this up, yet almost all of the clips were from his rookie season.

Chocolate Lab

Mere Commoner
I like the Tweets from fan morons eating this up, yet almost all of the clips were from his rookie season.
I wonder how many of them actually believe he still has something vs how many are just posting it for "content."

Chocolate Lab

Mere Commoner
I'll give him this much. He probably scores on this play.
I doubt it... 92 and 45 beat him to the yellow line.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
I wonder how many of them actually believe he still has something vs how many are just posting it for "content."
I think a lot of them think he still has it and the biggest thing on the minds is if he gets #21 back so they don’t have to buy a new Zeke jersey.

bbgun

please don't "dur" me
See, that is how simple-minded we operate as an organization. I am certain these morons recalled this play in the process.

Wait you too made this point.
:rolleyes
Don't lump me in with the Clampetts. Thinking he would've scored on that one play doesn't mean I want him back.

Bill Shatner

Lock phasers on target
I was wondering when the Nose Ring King would get his own welcome back thread.

Looking forward to you putting us over the top, bro. Prove all your haters wrong.

/thighslap

P_T

Baddest MoFo Around
For something we all knew was going to happen, this thread certainly blew up quickly... :lol

I was expecting:

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
I'd love to see them have to post his highlights just from the last two seasons. They would all probably be goal line plays from the 1 or 2 yard line.

mcnuttz

Senior Junior Mod
Staff member
I think a lot of them think he still has it and the biggest thing on the minds is if he gets #21 back so they don’t have to buy a new Zeke jersey.
Surely Jerry & the Brains have considered how much $ could be made by forcing him to wear another #.

And where the fuck is @NoDak ?

He should get in here and eat some of this crow.

Let's go ahead and mark RB off the needs list.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
Surely Jerry & the Brains have considered how much $ could be made by forcing him to wear another #.

I'm sure Jerry has already made the calculations that with new jersey sales he will make far more than the 3 mil he is going to pay Zeke.

Newt

DCC 4Life
So his last play as a Cowboy will not be as a center. Good for him.
We do have room for competition at center though. If he could put that weight back on he may have a chance.

NoDak

Hotlinking' sonofabitch

I was at work. But I’m confused… what crow? I wasn’t advocating resigning Zeke. I only said I’d be ok with it for the laffs. And by the looks of this thread, that is already paying dividends.

Top Bottom