Cowboys Round 1 (17) Selection - CeeDee Lamb, WR, Oklahoma

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
Yeah, I really doubt that was the deciding factor in taking CeeDee Lamb, but it makes for a good publicity story, I guess.
Yeah, that's dumb.

Cotton

Staff member

Cotton

Staff member

data

Forbes #1
It’ll be interesting to see comparisons of this vs last year of Amari Cooper’s splits of where he lined up (outside vs slot)

Smitty

DCC 4Life
I don’t buy that Lamb is 6’3. I barely believe that he’s 6’2. Maybe a short 6’2.

Cotton

Staff member

So awesome knowing we have 3 WRs that can play both inside and outside. Will allow Moore to bring our some of that creativity we keep hearing about. Our motion offense should be phenomenal.

Simpleton

DCC 4Life

Here's Lamb baptizing a freshman Patrick Surtain Jr., a likely 1st rounder or even top 15 pick in next year's draft, in last year's CFP semifinal.

Chocolate Lab

Mere Commoner
Yeah, watching those games it was so obvious Lamb was one of the very few players with the talent to even compete with the Bama players. Most of OU's guys looked like they didn't even belong on the same field with them.

But you can see in those clips not only his talent but also his competitiveness.

Simpleton

DCC 4Life
Yeah, watching those games it was so obvious Lamb was one of the very few players with the talent to even compete with the Bama players. Most of OU's guys looked like they didn't even belong on the same field with them.

But you can see in those clips not only his talent but also his competitiveness.
Yea I loved the crack back block at some point in the first 2 minutes, elite athleticism and toughness is a nice combination.

Cotton

Staff member

Simpleton

DCC 4Life
I'd take the under considering that Cooper/Gallup both put up 1,000+ last year and Lamb's time with Prescott will presumably be limited due to all the coronavirus stuff.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
I'd take the under considering that Cooper/Gallup both put up 1,000+ last year and Lamb's time with Prescott will presumably be limited due to all the coronavirus stuff.
Yeah I agree but I think he outproduces Cobb from last year which is what matters.

Top Bottom