Cowboys Nostalgia Thread

p1_

DCC 4Life
Bless his heart, he views that era with romance instead of disgust. He is a true fan.

Now, let’s see Ern handle getting that actual understanding of the universe you get when your team wins the SB and you experience it multiple times over.

Shit is like crack.

This kid hasn’t known shit outside of perhaps the Garrett decade.

That is sad.
Maybe he heard his deddy tell tall tales of Troy, Emmitt and Michael before the Aughts.

Chocolate Lab

Mere Commoner
Robert Newhouse, SB XII TD pass.

I forgot what a great pass that was. The coverage there really wasn't bad at all, but the pass was pretty much perfect.

Also, this came up next. At 2:52... wow. I knew this happened but had no idea what game it was.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
I forgot what a great pass that was. The coverage there really wasn't bad at all, but the pass was pretty much perfect.

Also, this came up next. At 2:52... wow. I knew this happened but had no idea what game it was.

Check out the Hollywood Henderson reverse for the TD.

• Wow
Reactions: p1_

DLK150

DCC 4Life

I didn't watch the game but saw the highlight some time later even though the Cards were in the NFCE at the time. Hollywood, what a fricking talent until... :picard

p1_

DCC 4Life

the cardiac Cardinals!

Chocolate Lab

Mere Commoner
this ended his career
I didn't even realize that's what happened to him.

Imagine an NFL player doing something as dangerous as rodeo just for fun today. They wouldn't be allowed to even if they wanted to.

BTW, like someone said, check out the Coors and dip in the hospital room. :lol

bbgun

please don't "dur" me
I didn't even realize that's what happened to him.

Imagine an NFL player doing something as dangerous as rodeo just for fun today. They wouldn't be allowed to even if they wanted to.

BTW, like someone said, check out the Coors and dip in the hospital room. :lol
he had like a full fucking leg cast for a knee injury. surgery was almost barbaric back then.

Top Bottom