Staff member

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member

This guy or Aikman?

That was actually a debate back then.

bbgun

please don't "dur" me
I'd like to think we would've drafted Barry/Deion/Derrick if we had pick #2 that year.

Chocolate Lab

Mere Commoner
He was great but he was a steroid monster. When he had to get off them, he lost all his superpowers. Kind of a more exaggerated Danny Noonan.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
He was great but he was a steroid monster. When he had to get off them, he lost all his superpowers. Kind of a more exaggerated Danny Noonan.
Noonan was a stiff shit. That was when I really got into mock drafts.

If message boards existed then, I would have trashed the pick.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member

Randy Moss.

Damn what could have been if we didn't have Chan Gailey as the HC and Dwain Painter as the WR coach.

1bigfan13

Your favorite player's favorite player
Staff member
Hear me out guys…the tailback snaps the ball to the quarterback.

Huh? HUH??
The Chargers-Cowboys game is easily one of the 3 games I'm looking forward to the most.

I'm going to be highly disappointed if Quinn can't snuff out that big-toothed SOB's offense. Sitting on underneath routes is 75% of the battle.

ravidubey

DCC 4Life
The Chargers-Cowboys game is easily one of the 3 games I'm looking forward to the most.

I'm going to be highly disappointed if Quinn can't snuff out that big-toothed SOB's offense. Sitting on underneath routes is 75% of the battle.
Maybe… Herbert’s arm strength might change that philosophy

Texas Ace

Teh Acester
The guy works hard and I think he came into camp the last 2 years in great shape, but it's not about that.

He always look good against air, but he's just lost whatever it was he had that physically allowed him to stay on his feet and maintain his balance.

He's still strong as hell which is why he's still very good in short yardage, but once he takes contact or gets to the second level, he just struggles to stay on his feet or maintain speed and that's why his "long" runs are typically in the 8 to 12 yard range.

p1_

DCC 4Life
The guy works hard and I think he came into camp the last 2 years in great shape, but it's not about that.

He always look good against air, but he's just lost whatever it was he had that physically allowed him to stay on his feet and maintain his balance.

He's still strong as hell which is why he's still very good in short yardage, but once he takes contact or gets to the second level, he just struggles to stay on his feet or maintain speed and that's why his "long" runs are typically in the 8 to 12 yard range.
He can bounce around in a small space very well, but he’s lost the burst and the speed. He can’t run away from anyone any longer.

Top Bottom