Cowboys Coaching Carousel 2024

Yeah all this does is reaffirm what I already knew. This motherfucker was never serious about winning. After this last game Dallas is losing a lot of fans. After watching this team since 1981 I think I’m gonna say fuck you to those fucking morons. This is beyond stupid. Another year of false hope where Dak starts the seasons on fire then fades down the stretch then in the playoffs looks like a scared little bitch. Parsons will start strong and the defense will be all world then fade down the stretch as well. Jesus these morons have fucked up this team

It is his fault that the team came out so weak and gutless.

A way to send a message to the team would be to bring in an ass kicker as head coach, clean house and maybe draft JJ McCarthy if he is available in round 2 to put Dak on notice.

but of course none of that will happen. Best we can hope for is a collapse because then maybe Jerry will be embarrassed into making a real change . Dismal situation overall though
If he wasn’t embarrassed with this last game enough to fire everyone then he does not care about winning. Period

p1_

DCC 4Life
Nothing really matters too much on the personnel side because we literally had a top 5 team and a clear road to the NFCC and lost to a team we're significantly more talented than because this team and organization is soft as baby shit.

I just can't get myself amped up for whatever shuffling of deck chairs they do (even if it results in a really solid roster, which it likely will) knowing that fact.

I'm tuning out, fuck these bitches.
Same. Life’s too short for this perpetual shit show.

Genghis Khan

The worst version of myself
On top of dealing with Jerruh’s circus, I don’t think Belichick or anyone wouldve come to Dallas while we’ve got Prescott’s $60M remains unresolved.

Is Jerruh dumping Prescott so new coach can start anew? Even if, only have a #24 pick and no salary cap to get replacement. Must wait until 2025.

Or is Jerruh gonna extend Prescott and handcuff the new coach to Prescott for the next four years?

Any new coach coming in this offseason would have to have been okay with possible-to-likely situation of tied to Prescott with no salary cap. Cuz no way is a coach going to wait weeks/month for Jerruh to resolve (ie cut, trade) Prescott.

I'd bet pretty much every potential incoming coach would want Dak back. I don't think the Dak situation would be an obstacle at all.

data

Forbes #1
The problem is it doesn't matter. 10 wins, 12 wins, 17 wins. Who cares? I won't believe in this team at all until they advance deep in the playoffs. And as we saw this year, whatever we win in the regular season is irrelevant on that front.
I forgot where I heard the analogy, but it’s like an old-school video game where you die and have to start at the very beginning. None of this saved progress like todays games.

After San Fran playoff loss, we played Mario Bros for a whole fucking year to get back to the final boss. The 1st quarter Packers so sudden, though, it was like fucking up and jumping into the lava right before entering the boss’ room.

Genghis Khan

The worst version of myself
Yeah I seriously doubt an incoming coach would have wanted to dump Dak and start over at QB. Not for year one anyway.

Most open HC jobs have a shit show situation at QB along with most of the rest of the roster.

Most potential HC candidates would jump at the chance to take over a 12 win roster with an established QB. That type of opportunity is kind of rare. And even if they see Dak as flawed, most coaches are arrogant enough to think they can fix it or at least work around it.

Clff15701

DCC 4Life
I forgot where I heard the analogy, but it’s like an old-school video game where you die and have to start at the very beginning. None of this saved progress like todays games.

After San Fran playoff loss, we played Mario Bros for a whole fucking year to get back to the final boss. The 1st quarter Packers so sudden, though, it was like fucking up and jumping into the lava right before entering the boss’ room.
The stupid bastard would rather run it back at 80 than make the changes to win. The best we can hope for with this idiot as owner is that we change defenses and add some beef at the Lber spot. I would argue that Linebacker is our most important need. We need someone with size that can shut down the middle in the run game. We need size on defense and replacements along the OL and guys that can run block.

• Props
Reactions: p1_

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
I really don’t see what changes Jones could make other than taking a dirt nap, so what is another year?

Top Bottom