Cowboys Coaching Carousel 2024

NoDak

Hotlinking' sonofabitch
He was a solid player for sure, but he was such a whiney bitch that he was hard to like.
I don't put nearly the emphasis on what a player says or does off the field as most here do. Perform on the field. That's all I care about.

p1_

DCC 4Life

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member

• Props
Reactions: p1_

Genghis Khan

The worst version of myself

"The Dallas Cowboys have hired Boston College offensive coordinator Steve Shimko as an offensive assistant, the team can confirm, after Will Harriger was hired away from the Cowboys' coaching staff this offseason...

Shimko reunites with offensive coordinator Brian Schottenheimer in Dallas after the two spent two seasons together in Seattle in 2018 and 2019.

Boston College then came calling as he served as tight ends coach in 2020 and 2021, quarterbacks coach in 2022 and offensive coordinator for the Eagles this past season.

In his one season as coordinator, the Eagles were 80th in FBS with 24.8 points per game and 68th in total offense with 381.2 yards per game."

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
Might mean we get a little Mahogany action in the draft.
It is kind of a funny thing, but BC has an amazing hit rate in terms of OL.

They are rarely freaks, but they have been trained how to play.

ravidubey

DCC 4Life
It is kind of a funny thing, but BC has an amazing hit rate in terms of OL.

They are rarely freaks, but they have been trained how to play.
They have been outstanding at developing the position

I don’t know how well it translates into coaching NFL blocking schemes, but it’s probably better than average relative to any college coach coming into the NFL

• Props
Reactions: p1_

p1_

DCC 4Life
They have been outstanding at developing the position

I don’t know how well it translates into coaching NFL blocking schemes, but it’s probably better than average relative to any college coach coming into the NFL
So Solari being eased out mayhaps?

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
So Solari being eased out mayhaps?
I don’t know. But the new guy coordinated a strong running game. Maybe that is a weak area for Schottenheimer’s kid.

p1_

DCC 4Life
I don’t know. But the new guy coordinated a strong running game. Maybe that is a weak area for Schottenheimer’s kid.
I thought that was his calling card in Seattle?

p1_

DCC 4Life
Was Jeff Blasko fired and I missed it?

p1_

DCC 4Life
This new guy is the assistant to the assistant. He could have zero impact for all we know.
Staff bloat. We gone run the damn ball, by God. Get some RBs while you’re at it.

Top Bottom