Christians in Pakistan Killed

skidadl

El Presidente'
Staff member
Smitty, I don't think that your understanding that my friend and his family has helped plant over 200 churches in Pakistan. And yes I understand that's at the cost of his life and he understands that. But to say make it seem like there's no progress being made for the sake of the gospel is untrue. And if someone feels they truly are setting others free and they're willing to die for that then that kind of shakes me as far as my own laziness and love of my own comfort.

As far as the other thing that you said that's exactly my point. That's exactly what I'm trying to talk about. That if Christians get taken over it's their own fault.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
Just so I can move on with this debate in peace...Schmitty...you still think Islamic radicals are friendly if we give them cell phones?

Smitty

DCC 4Life
Just so I can move on with this debate in peace...Schmitty...you still think Islamic radicals are friendly if we give them cell phones?
No, and I've never thought that.

I think an extended time of economic development will change their cultural values like it has ours.

Last edited:

superpunk

Banned
No, and I've never thought that.

I think an extended time of economic development will change their cultural values like it has ours.
It's probably gonna go alot quicker than hundreds of years, too...what with the internet and all.

Once they start educating and empowering women it is game over. Same thing that drives progress everywhere.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
I don't have the energy for one of these.
:lol

I started to reply, but have been over religious stuff so often, especially with superpunk, that I'm with you. I don't have the energy for it, either.

Now, let me get a few more beers in me and we may rock and roll. :unsure

Smitty

DCC 4Life
It's probably gonna go alot quicker than hundreds of years, too...what with the internet and all.

Once they start educating and empowering women it is game over. Same thing that drives progress everywhere.
More or less.

VA Cowboy

Brand New Member
Protip: It is 93% the exact same as the bible. The other 7% is the mind-numbingly awful books of Chronicles, wherein we learn that Bathbahathshazaar begat Joseph, who begat Athmashazar, Rhamadamadingdong and James, the father of Rehobothshelchemech. Everything else is identical.
This is at least 93% false.

And also about warning everyone how awful Muslims are.
Peace-loving terrorists

skidadl

El Presidente'
Staff member
Today at football practice during our halftime devotional time interesting thing happened. I was telling the story about the church getting blown up when another one of our coaches spoke up. He is a Marine they got part of his body blown off during an attack from the Taliban. When he interjected he basically wanted all the kids to know that most of the Muslims are not like that. He was trying to make a point tonight eight people because of their religion. I thought it was a pretty interesting point considering the source.

Carl

RIP Brother
I don't know what half time devotional time at practice has to do sports. I just don't. It annoys me big time. What has one got to do with the other?

NoDak

Hotlinking' sonofabitch
I don't know what half time devotional time at practice has to do sports. I just don't. It annoys me big time. What has one got to do with the other?
Christian school, maybe?

And why would this annoy you? You have nothing better to do than be bothered by others practicing their faith when it in no way affects you?

Carl

RIP Brother
Christian school, maybe?

And why would this annoy you? You have nothing better to do than be bothered by others practicing their faith when it in no way affects you?
Forget I spoke. I went to religious schools from the age of 4, still not understanding why sports are a part of religion. I just don't get it. Sorry.

skidadl

El Presidente'
Staff member
Carl, I know you can't understand this but Christianity is not a casual thing. It is not part of the believers life like work or a hobby. Christianity is first and all other things are a part of that.

Carl

RIP Brother
Carl, I know you can't understand this but Christianity is not a casual thing. It is not part of the believers life like work or a hobby. Christianity is first and all other things are a part of that.
Ok, fair, but is that how it should be. There are so many other things going on in this life. I am happy with my faith. I pray every night for strength and protection. After that, I think its on me.

skidadl

El Presidente'
Staff member
Well, if you are talking about the faith of the bible then no is the answer.

It's not a self-hell program strictly for your benifit.

It's also not an occasional shout out to God either.

I'm not trying to offend your beliefs or anything. I am just giving trying to answer your question.

superpunk

Banned
If you don't indoctrinate and brainwash them while they're young, they'll never believe it.

Top Bottom