Christians in Pakistan Killed

skidadl

El Presidente'
Staff member
I gotta give some respect and love to my bro in Christ from Pakistan who has a bounty on his head from the Taliban. This dude is in his mid-30s and a bold man. He is the bossman of over 200 churches in Pakistan. He has put his life on the line for the sake of what he believes and paid a price. His wife was kidnapped and beaten, only to be released so she could lead them to her husband. He finally fled Pakistan to the US in the last few months ago. He is gathering himself so he can get back to work over there ASAP with the knowledge that he could very well die. I have had the privilege of spending some time with the guy. I am very thankful that he calls my local church his American home. He tells me stories of what it is really like to be a Christian in hostile territory. You wouldn't believe it if I told you, but nobody believed Hitler was real for a while either. There is true evil in the world.

The biggest threat to the world as we know it is the Muslim religion. I don't care if it's not PC or insensitive to say either. Yeah, I'm sure that there are lots of really nice Muslims and all of that. Yay, I'm really happy for that. That doesn't change the fact that this country and the world is at the helm of being taken over by the fastest growing religion in the world that does not want the western world to continue the way that it is going. The main objective is to eliminate our world as we know it. Those are the facts. The blame falls on an increasing PC country and the failure of Christians to truly live what they believe. Less and less people want to join a passionless, limp-wristed, money hungry church. I'd say that religion that tries to push its agenda through politics rather than offer a real living example of Christianity.

I know this seems like a rant...I'm OK with whatever the perception is. It is my real true passion, so, so be it.

A suicide bomber has attacked and killed many at one of my friend's churches in Pakistan. His friends have been killed. 126 confirmed deaths and 50 more fighting for their lives in one way or another. This is common in the middle east on a smaller scale.

fortsbest

DCC 4Life
I gotta give some respect and love to my bro in Christ from Pakistan who has a bounty on his head from the Taliban. This dude is in his mid-30s and a bold man. He is the bossman of over 200 churches in Pakistan. He has put his life on the line for the sake of what he believes and paid a price. His wife was kidnapped and beaten, only to be released so she could lead them to her husband. He finally fled Pakistan to the US in the last few months ago. He is gathering himself so he can get back to work over there ASAP with the knowledge that he could very well die. I have had the privilege of spending some time with the guy. I am very thankful that he calls my local church his American home. He tells me stories of what it is really like to be a Christian in hostile territory. You wouldn't believe it if I told you, but nobody believed Hitler was real for a while either. There is true evil in the world.

The biggest threat to the world as we know it is the Muslim religion. I don't care if it's not PC or insensitive to say either. Yeah, I'm sure that there are lots of really nice Muslims and all of that. Yay, I'm really happy for that. That doesn't change the fact that this country and the world is at the helm of being taken over by the fastest growing religion in the world that does not want the western world to continue the way that it is going. The main objective is to eliminate our world as we know it. Those are the facts. The blame falls on an increasing PC country and the failure of Christians to truly live what they believe. Less and less people want to join a passionless, limp-wristed, money hungry church. I'd say that religion that tries to push its agenda through politics rather than offer a real living example of Christianity.

I know this seems like a rant...I'm OK with whatever the perception is. It is my real true passion, so, so be it.

A suicide bomber has attacked and killed many at one of my friend's churches in Pakistan. His friends have been killed. 126 confirmed deaths and 50 more fighting for their lives in one way or another. This is common in the middle east on a smaller scale.
Props and prayers for your friend Skids.

superpunk

Banned
I think my favorite part about Christians is how they go into other people's countries, try to replace the indigenous people's mind-numbingly stupid beliefs with mind-numbingly stupid beliefs of their own, and then act all surprised when there is pushback.

The biggest threat to the world as we know it is the Muslim religion.
They believe you represent the same threat that you believe they represent. You guys deserve each other.

VA Cowboy

Brand New Member
I think my favorite part about Christians is how they go into other people's countries, try to replace the indigenous people's mind-numbingly stupid beliefs with mind-numbingly stupid beliefs of their own, and then act all surprised when there is pushback.

They believe you represent the same threat that you believe they represent. You guys deserve each other.

Christians aren't flying planes into their buildings or constantly trying to blow them up.

As for going into other people's countries it's about spreading the Gospel. "Go into all the world and preach the gospel to all creation." I know that may be mind-numbing to non-believers/athiests, but that's beside the point.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
This thread could get fun.

skidadl

El Presidente'
Staff member
Awesome input super punk. My friend is a Pakistani his dad started the ministry 40 years ago. Other than that you're right on point.

superpunk

Banned
Christians aren't flying planes into their buildings or constantly trying to blow them up.

As for going into other people's countries it's about spreading the Gospel. "Go into all the world and preach the gospel to all creation." I know that may be mind-numbing to non-believers/athiests, but that's beside the point.
oh a book told you to go into their countries, set up diametrically opposed churches, and disrupt their families and lives with your conversion efforts. You should mention that to them, they've got a book of their own and it reads almost exactly like yours - this is probably all just a big misunderstanding. Like when we/you did it to every other culture you've invaded throughout history. All of which, I'm sure, represented "the biggest threat to the world" at the time.

E_D_Guapo

Brand New Member
oh a book told you to go into their countries, set up diametrically opposed churches, and disrupt their families and lives with your conversion efforts. You should mention that to them, they've got a book of their own and it reads almost exactly like yours - this is probably all just a big misunderstanding. Like when we/you did it to every other culture you've invaded throughout history. All of which, I'm sure, represented "the biggest threat to the world" at the time.
I'm with you all the way but do you enjoy banging your head against the wall as leisure activity? Because that is what this is going to amount to, believe me.

L.T. Fan

I'm Easy If You Are

You truly are a super punk.

Smitty

DCC 4Life
Superpunk's (ironically) ignorant classification of Christians and Christian evangelism aside, he has a pretty good point regarding them being "the biggest threat."

I'm pretty sure the Bible spells out pretty well that if you are gonna go preach the word of god, you can expect to be martyred. The crazy ass Taliban is no different nor any bigger of a threat than about a billion other things.

skidadl

El Presidente'
Staff member
Not surprisingly we have a poster who kissed the point and counter attacked with a complete misfire.

Matter of fact, the thread was as much about Muslims spreading their deal here. Maybe our attack should have been on Muslims instead? That seems to fit your arguement a little better

skidadl

El Presidente'
Staff member
Smitty, I believe you are dead wrong. Open your eyes, bro.

skidadl

El Presidente'
Staff member
Nice, text without context. That always makes for lively discussion.

If you think that Jesus preached violence please, raise your hand. That way I will know that you aren't serious about the discussion.

The scripture that you reference has nothing to do with what you are saying. I would explain it but its a waste of time. If you cared to accurately find the answer it would be easy. They is not your intention at all, so fell free to live in confusion. Keep that googles working for you buddy.

Smitty

DCC 4Life
I came to bring, not peace, but an (ironic) sword.
Good job, you can cherry pick a line from the Bible.

You're still wrong and your classification of Christianity is still ignorant.

And it's still ironic since that is what you are accusing Christians of being.

skidadl

El Presidente'
Staff member
The fact remains - my heart is broken for my friend and his friends. I care about him and the gospel greatly. I'd love to do my best to make friends and not enemies here on the earth. I do worry that we are asleep at the wheel and it will be too late when we wake up.

superpunk

Banned
Right and I'm sure you've studied and contexted the shit of the Qu'ran to the point where you can feel confident maligning their ideal that they are a "religion of peace".

"But they fly planes into buildings!"

Those weren't true Muslims.

"But here's some shit from the Qu'ran that sounds violent!"

Bro do you even context?

Exactly. The. Same. Only you people are too blinded by prejudice to realize it.

Top Bottom