Christians in Pakistan Killed

superpunk

Banned
Good job, you can cherry pick a line from the Bible.

You're still wrong and your classification of Christianity is still ignorant.

And it's still ironic since that is what you are accusing Christians of being.
[ ] Gets it
[x] Doesn't get it

skidadl

El Presidente'
Staff member
Good job, you can cherry pick a line from the Bible.

You're still wrong and your classification of Christianity is still ignorant.

And it's still ironic since that is what you are accusing Christians of being.
The scripture is one if the easiest to dissect. All you gotta do is ready the paragraph that it's in. Then all you gotta do is read the rest I the New Testament and you'll be able to easily grasp the nature if Christ that is hammered over and over.

The scripture is about dividing families.

Smitty

DCC 4Life
Smitty, I believe you are dead wrong. Open your eyes, bro.
Its pretty unfounded to call them the greatest threat when they have absolutely zero ability to ever challenge us militarily outside of their little hide and seek in caves game on their home turf.

For them to develop militarily to the point that they could challenge us would require economic renaissance that would eradicate the most extreme elements of their culture.

The only thing they can do is fuck like rabbits and outpopulate us, but in that case, it's our own faults for not having children of our own to pick up the slack. I'm not worried; besides, Western capitalist and democratic culture has all the non-muslim asians on our side too.

skidadl

El Presidente'
Staff member
It seems like you are defending Muslims.

I am not on expert at the Quran at all. I see my brothers getting killed. My heart goes out to them. That's what this thread is about.

superpunk

Banned
Your own fault for being vague, then. Don't blame me if you can't adequately communicate your point.
It's more that Christians can't introspect. That's like the first thing they lose the ability to do, then comes the loss of critical thinking skills, inability to distinguish between fantasy and reality, and oh yeah

Its pretty unfounded to call them the greatest threat when they have absolutely zero ability to ever challenge us militarily outside of their little hide and seek in caves game on their home turf.

For them to develop militarily to the point that they could challenge us would require economic renaissance that would eradicate the most extreme elements of their culture.

The only thing they can do is fuck like rabbits and outpopulate us, but in that case, it's our own faults for not having children of our own to pick up the slack. I'm not worried; besides, Western capitalist and democratic culture has all the non-muslim asians on our side too.
religion of peace bro

skidadl

El Presidente'
Staff member
Smitty, you missed my point completely. I said nothing about military. This is not a political thread.

Smitty

DCC 4Life
It's more that Christians can't introspect. That's like the first thing they lose the ability to do, then comes the loss of critical thinking skills, inability to distinguish between fantasy and reality, and oh yeah
It's more that you are generalizing and are quite incorrect.

You are confusing your own disbelief of religion with actual analysis of their flaws.

religion of peace bro
Huh?

Smitty

DCC 4Life
Smitty, you missed my point completely. I said nothing about military. This is not a political thread.
Well, you said "The biggest threat to the world is the Muslim religion." I just think that's a little off base.

superpunk

Banned
It seems like you are defending Muslims.

I am not on expert at the Quran at all.
Protip: It is 93% the exact same as the bible. The other 7% is the mind-numbingly awful books of Chronicles, wherein we learn that Bathbahathshazaar begat Joseph, who begat Athmashazar, Rhamadamadingdong and James, the father of Rehobothshelchemech. Everything else is identical.

I see my brothers getting killed. My heart goes out to them. That's what this thread is about.
And also about warning everyone how awful Muslims are.

superpunk

Banned
It's more that you are generalizing and are quite incorrect.

You are confusing your own disbelief of religion with actual analysis of their flaws.

Huh?
Generalizing? In this thread that is otherwise devoid of idiotic generalizations????? Why I never...

Smitty

DCC 4Life
Generalizing? In this thread that is otherwise devoid of idiotic generalizations????? Why I never...
Well, that's why I said it was ironic that you were generalizing, since that is clearly what prompted you to weigh in here.

But I also said you had a point.

superpunk

Banned
Fine 99%. I can't remember how long either book of Chronicles is. They just feel loooooooooooooooong. May just be two pages of impossible to pronounce names though. Glad it made the final cut.

skidadl

El Presidente'
Staff member
And also about warning everyone how awful Muslims are.
Did you read the part where 126 people were killed? Also, that my heart was broken over that? Did you understand the part that this was a personal expression on my part?

I understand that you live to stir the pot. Awesome. Please continue to do so I that is what makes you happy. Also, if you wanta be a Muslim defender them feel free. For the life if me I can't understand why you are such a heartless person that you would rather are the pot rather than exhibit any gentleman qualities.

So what you are sayin is that you DGAS? Just say that and get on with it. Then leave.

skidadl

El Presidente'
Staff member
I sincerely hope that more will hear the gospel message and wake up.

Maybe more so I hope that those who claim to believe will wake up. It's almost indistinguishable between the lives of believers and the lives of non-believers. I also hope that I do a better job of doing my part.

superpunk

Banned
I didn't miss it, it just lost some of it's poignancy when you followed it up with a hate-rant directed at the entire Muslim religion.

Smitty

DCC 4Life
I'm very sorry for the loss of 126 people that you have a personal connection with. That being said, I think your friend should realize that if he goes back there, there's a good chance he will die as well. If he feels God is calling him to that, who is he to say no?

Maybe it sounds heartless, but the reality is, those people are not ready to be open to Christianity without blood being spilled first. If your friend is volunteering his, more power to him, but if you know you are going to be a martyr and choose that fate, it takes away a little of the sympathy because it could have been avoided if that is what he chose.

Islam is not the biggest threat the world faces as such. They are a thousand years behind us in terms of development and their attitudes reflect that. Plenty of Muslims were burned at the stake by Christians for blasphemy over the years as well. As they develop over the next couple hundred years, their attitudes will change too.

Now, Christianity may eventually die out, but that's our own fault. We're not gonna get overtaken by them.

Top Bottom