Bucs Stuff....

Simpleton

DCC 4Life
This seems like he won't play out of an abundance of caution but they want it to be a mystery. Even if he does play I'd be surprised if it was any more than about 20-30 plays, probably mostly in 3rd down/red zone.

Chocolate Lab

Mere Commoner
They said Dak is practicing today in full so I don't think it's an issue.
That's good to hear, but Fridays are more of a walkthrough. The fact that he missed all of the one padded practice of the week seems weird. If he'd gone through 75% of it and then decided this shoe was rubbing a bad blister or something and went in, fine. But to miss all of it?

Hopefully it's nothing, but it seems fishy.

mcnuttz

Senior Junior Mod
Staff member
Did Romo send him in a new pair of Starter's?

• Haha
Reactions: p1_

armadillooutlaw

DCC 4Life
If Dak is injured expect him to not play well. The few times he's played with/through an injury he's been bad.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
They said Rush took all the team reps yesterday. Dak didn't take any, if I heard correctly. WTF man. All this from a shoe not fitting?

This stinks to high heaven.
My guess would be a blister maybe? New shoes tend to do that.

Cotton

Staff member

Rogerthat

DCC 4Life
Yep, you and I had earlier discussion about our doubts and this kid. Not a good sign imo if you're a 3rd rd draftee healthy scratch in the first actual game whose place you lost to a UDFA (Houston) is what some have reportedly speculated.

NoDak

Hotlinking' sonofabitch
Yep, you and I had earlier discussion about our doubts and this kid. Not a good sign imo if you're a 3rd rd draftee healthy scratch in the first actual game whose place you lost to a UDFA (Houston) is what some have reportedly speculated.
He's not gonna be a healthy scratch.

And he's not ready to step in and start his first NFL game after being a late 3rd rounder? Well, fuck. Maybe we should just cut him after all. What a blown draft pick, right?

Rogerthat

DCC 4Life

And he's not ready to step in and start his first NFL game after being a late 3rd rounder? Well, fuck. Maybe we should just cut him after all. What a blown draft pick, right?
Opinions vary.

Cotton

Staff member

He has a point.

Chocolate Lab

Mere Commoner
I wasn't particularly impressed with Tolbert, but I think this came from Broadus, which means there's a 98.9% chance it's bullshit.

Top Bottom