Bucs Stuff....

mcnuttz

Senior Junior Mod
Staff member
I had a "shoe issue" earlier myself, ended up finding a penny in it.

Ridiculous that this would put him on the injury report.

1bigfan13

Your favorite player's favorite player
Staff member
I had a "shoe issue" earlier myself, ended up finding a penny in it.

Ridiculous that this would put him on the injury report.
It's for the gamblers. They have to make sure that every piece of information regarding known injuries is published so no one has an inside advantage.

Chocolate Lab

Mere Commoner
Ok, who knows, maybe this is nothing, or even some gamesmanship.

But if it was really bad enough to cost him some practice time in the biggest practice day of opening week, how dumb is that? From some shoes you hadn't broken in yet? Come on, man.

Genghis Khan

The worst version of myself
Remember last year after the Patriots game when Dak insisted he was fine, then missed the next game 2 weeks later? Good times.

p1_

DCC 4Life
Dak is starting to accumulate nagging shit. He underplays it, but I imagine it's the injured ankle. Stay tuned.

mcnuttz

Senior Junior Mod
Staff member
Did he lace them up too tight?

Time to get him some velcro shoes.

mcnuttz

Senior Junior Mod
Staff member

mcnuttz

Senior Junior Mod
Staff member
Only prediction this year = more turnovers

These guys trying their damndest to match Micah's fire...good things gonna happen

p1_

DCC 4Life
Only prediction this year = more turnovers

These guys trying their damndest to match Micah's fire...good things gonna happen
seriously, more? Last season had to be some kind of Cowboys record there were so many.

mcnuttz

Senior Junior Mod
Staff member
seriously, more? Last season had to be some kind of Cowboys record there were so many.
Yes

Who's gonna be half-assing out there when Micah is so totally committed to dominate? Diggs might not get his 10 this year, but the young and aggressive secondary is going to benefit from Parsons' presence alone. Lots to be excited about on this side of the ball and really not that sour about losing Gregory. Guys like Sam Williams, Jabril Cox, DaRon Bland, and Marquise Bell show promise to create the "splash plays" we covet so much. I do expect more this year just because #11 wants it more this year.

p1_

DCC 4Life
Yes

Who's gonna be half-assing out there when Micah is so totally committed to dominate? Diggs might not get his 10 this year, but the young and aggressive secondary is going to benefit from Parsons' presence alone. Lots to be excited about on this side of the ball and really not that sour about losing Gregory. Guys like Sam Williams, Jabril Cox, DaRon Bland, and Marquise Bell show promise to create the "splash plays" we covet so much. I do expect more this year just because #11 wants it more this year.
and my focus will be on the guys up front. I cant wait to see us finally have a strong line that doesnt get pushed all over the field and teams running wild.

mcnuttz

Senior Junior Mod
Staff member
and my focus will be on the guys up front. I cant wait to see us finally have a strong line that doesnt get pushed all over the field and teams running wild.
How great would it be to finally have a big guy like Bohanna plugging the run? It's been our Achilles heel for years. Even when we have decent defenses, they take it right up the ass on the ground.

Chocolate Lab

Mere Commoner
They said Rush took all the team reps yesterday. Dak didn't take any, if I heard correctly. WTF man. All this from a shoe not fitting?

This stinks to high heaven.

Simpleton

DCC 4Life
They said Rush took all the team reps yesterday. Dak didn't take any, if I heard correctly. WTF man. All this from a shoe not fitting?

This stinks to high heaven.
They said Dak is practicing today in full so I don't think it's an issue.

Top Bottom