Boxing Thread

1bigfan13

Your favorite player's favorite player
Staff member
I usually have no interest in these celebrity/athletes from other sports boxing matches but if Mike Tyson fought Jake Paul, I'd probably tune in for that one. Via illegal stream, of course.

I'd take 56 year old Tyson over Paul.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
I usually have no interest in these celebrity/athletes from other sports boxing matches but if Mike Tyson fought Jake Paul, I'd probably tune in for that one. Via illegal stream, of course.

I'd take 56 year old Tyson over Paul.
I would absolutely take Tyson in that fight. That motherfucker is crazy, and has stayed in excellent shape.

Chocolate Lab

Mere Commoner
Wow. I didn't know. I never even heard of Ron Lyle. But that was amazing.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
I have never heard of Ron Lyle. I had to look him up.

One of NINETEEN children. Had been in prisons for much of his life. Fought his first fight at age 30.

He has my respect. He held his own with Ali and almost took down one of the toughest fighters of all time in Foreman.

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP
I have never heard of Ron Lyle. I had to look him up.

One of NINETEEN children. Had been in prisons for much of his life. Fought his first fight at age 30.

He has my respect. He held his own with Ali and almost took down one of the toughest fighters of all time in Foreman.
Never saw this fight before but I remember some interview Foreman did he named Lyle as one of the hardest hitting guys he ever faced

Chocolate Lab

Mere Commoner
I know nothing about Jake Paul, but when I was in a bar a year or two ago I saw him fighting some nobody on TV and he looked terrible. Couldn't believe he was the "star" everyone made such a big deal about.

Tyson would probably destroy him when he's 70. And I hope he does.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
I know nothing about Jake Paul, but when I was in a bar a year or two ago I saw him fighting some nobody on TV and he looked terrible. Couldn't believe he was the "star" everyone made such a big deal about.

Tyson would probably destroy him when he's 70. And I hope he does.
Jake Paul is the epitome of a douchenozzle. I hope he gets his ass beat.

Chocolate Lab

Mere Commoner
I hope it is a real match, not rigged. And I hope Tyson beats him comatose.
If Tyson doesn't take pity on him, he will. The old Tyson in that clip is 100x better than the tomato can I saw Paul fight.

Top Bottom