Boxing Thread

1bigfan13

Your favorite player's favorite player
Staff member
This is a win-win fight for me. I'm fine with either of them getting KTFO.

Sheik

DCC 4Life
I guess Fury couldn’t get Joshua to fight.

I wouldn’t have given Wilder a rematch. All the bullshit excuses his camp came up with for losing that fight, that was not a good look.

Fury better fatten back up if this in fact does happen. His fat body was a big reason he was able to smother Wilder.

Well, that and the fact that Wilder wore a 700lb costume and Fury had no padding in his gloves. And white privilege.

yimyammer

shitless classpainter
Anyone watching Mike tyson: the knockout?

The incredible era of boxing ended with Tyson but what an exclamation point

Sheik

DCC 4Life
Fury beat that ass again. Gotta hand it to Wilder, though. I didn’t think he’d last 3 rounds this time. He fought a really good fight.

Long live the Gypsy King.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
Let's check in on how Frank Gore's boxing career started off.

1bigfan13

Your favorite player's favorite player
Staff member
I honestly don't get the appeal of watching D-list celebs and past their prime athletes box each other.

And I definitely wouldn't fork over money to watch it on PPV.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
I honestly don't get the appeal of watching D-list celebs and past their prime athletes box each other.

Well, this is D-List celeb knocking out a former MMA champ.

It looked staged as shit to me. Yeah, the guy took the punch, but it wouldn't be the first time someone took a dive.

It is like a carnival show. People will tune in.

Chocolate Lab

Mere Commoner

It's like Pebble Beach or other pro-am golf tournaments. Why do I want to watch some actor or celebrity play golf like a total hacker? I can watch my own game or my buddies if I want to see that.

But some people love celebrity life. It's one of those things I'll never understand.

Sheik

DCC 4Life
I really want to see Jake Paul fight an actual boxer instead of old broken down MMA fighters.

Guy deserves a proper ass beating.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
I really want to see Jake Paul fight an actual boxer instead of old broken down MMA fighters.

Guy deserves a proper ass beating.
He won't. The guy makes a lot of money doing what he does. If the charade is lifted and he gets his ass pounded by a real fighter that money will go away quickly.

Top Bottom