Bengals Stuff…

son of deadrise

DCC 4Life
The worst thing that happened to the Cowboys this offseason was not Amari Cooper being traded away for a 5ht round pick. It was Kellen Moore returning as OC after other teams saw through his BS and passed on him as their HC.

I would be a lot more understanding of the team's offseason moves if the Cowboys had a Shannahan or McVay type of play caller....because those guys have proven that they can plug and play and their systems still work.

Kellen Moore on the other hand is completely incapable of coaching around injuries and talent shortages. Here we are roughly 9 games after that Broncos game and this big-toothed SOB still hasn't figured out how to counter zone defenses. :lol :doh
Hate to keep beating this horse, but if I were Jerry Jones and someone showed me the Kurt Warner tape after the San Fran playoff loss, I'd have stormed into a coaches meeting and said, "Someone better explain this to me or a bunch of you are gonna get fired." That tape exposed Kellen Moore as being far from the boy genius. There was some poor decision-making on Dak's part, but a lot of that came from bad play design, and bad execution (coaching) from the players around Dak. It's emabarrassing to watch that tape.

Simpleton

DCC 4Life
The fact of the matter is that while Garrett is gone, the legacy of his stale offensive ideas/design remain.

The only offenses that were worth a shit under Garrett (and Linehan for that matter in terms of his time in Dallas) had elite talent littered throughout the depth chart, including quite possibly one of the best OL's of the last 20+ years.

Moore has never coached anywhere except under Garrett/Linehan until McCarthy, who is pretty clearly not heavily involved with the offense whether by choice or Jerry mandate.

At this point I think Moore is a bigger issue than McCarthy, although McCarthy doesn't seem capable of being anything more than a walk around coach anymore so he can fuck right off with him.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
I mean if the roster wasn't fucked up this may make sense. Teams have bad weeks. I'm sure the Packers aren't in full panic mode despite coming out and looking like shit. But this team has some serious flaws on it and is now down it's QB. So yeah, lowering your head and chopping away isn't going to get the job done.

mcnuttz

Senior Junior Mod
Staff member
Hate to keep beating this horse, but if I were Jerry Jones and someone showed me the Kurt Warner tape after the San Fran playoff loss, I'd have stormed into a coaches meeting and said, "Someone better explain this to me or a bunch of you are gonna get fired." That tape exposed Kellen Moore as being far from the boy genius. There was some poor decision-making on Dak's part, but a lot of that came from bad play design, and bad execution (coaching) from the players around Dak. It's emabarrassing to watch that tape.
As the GM, it was his job to not need Kurt Warner to explain it to him on Good Morning Football.

mcnuttz

Senior Junior Mod
Staff member

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
All I see is a gross offense showing up on Sunday. I am not going to watch it live.
I'll watch and see how it goes. But I am far from excited for the game. More like casually going to see what happens. Then probably be disgusted and look for something else to do.

Top Bottom