Bengals Stuff…

Genghis Khan

The worst version of myself
Collins got beat by T.J. Watt and wasnt great in that game.. Still would have been nice to get something for a guy who was determined to be good enough to start on one of the best teams in the league.

Jerry cited availability as the reason they got rid of Cooper and Collins. Which is bullshit, but even if that was a legitimate reason, fine. But replace them.

Chocolate Lab

Mere Commoner
This won't sound good after Sunday's game, but I still believe in CeeDee. At least more than the QB and the OC. He made too many great catches his rookie year and had some big games last year. When I watch other games I see WRs schemed wide open, and that rarely seems to happen here.

Genghis Khan

The worst version of myself
This won't sound good after Sunday's game, but I still believe in CeeDee. At least more than the QB and the OC. He made too many great catches his rookie year and had some big games last year. When I watch other games I see WRs schemed wide open, and that rarely seems to happen here.

I don't think he's a number 1, but even that's not that bad if you have 3 or 4 quality receivers.

But when he's the only quality receiver on the gameday roster? It gets ugly.

Top Bottom