Bengals Stuff…

son of deadrise

DCC 4Life

bbgun

please don't "dur" me
Who's starting the thread tomorrow? Bad Luck Booze?

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
Who's starting the thread tomorrow? Bad Luck Booze?
Not me. I lost last week and I will be at a conference and am not sure how much I will even be able to chatter. I will be watching the game, but it might be in a bar.

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP
Not me. I lost last week and I will be at a conference and am not sure how much I will even be able to chatter. I will be watching the game, but it might be in a bar.
Do you not have a phone?

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP
I can't chatter like normal from my phone. Hell, I can barely keep up on my laptop. :lol
It's hard for me too cause old fat fingers and bad eyesight but I did it last game

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
It's hard for me too cause old fat fingers and bad eyesight but I did it last game
If I have to go to a bar, I will not be chattering. If I end up in my room, I'm golden.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
But the game thread is posted early enough to include the noon games. Stop shirking your duties!
We are going to start around 2:00 up until 4:45. By the time things are all said and done, I am starting the game when it is really halftime.

The good thing about this is not having to watch it live, you see?

That way I can just fast forward through the shit show.

1bigfan13

Your favorite player's favorite player
Staff member
Collins might want to save these snarky comments for when he finally has a strong game in a Bengals uniform. TJ Watt and the Steelers edge rosters were giving him fits last week.

• Props
Reactions: p1_

1bigfan13

Your favorite player's favorite player
Staff member
I mean, look at this shit....

:lol

And this dude wants to throw shade and act as if his disappointing career is all because he wasn't coached properly in Dallas.

Last edited:
Top Bottom