Archer: Cowboys Sign Ex-USFL Kicker Brandon Aubrey

Rev

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun
Staff member
Kicker is the new Safety. Welcome to the start of several years where we have the same problem and refuse to answer it.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
Kicker is the new Safety. Welcome to the start of several years where we have the same problem and refuse to answer it.
Well, this is a little different. Kickers are scarce as QBs, plus there is the penny pinching aspect. I am all about pay them and forget it but look at what happened to Dan Bailey.

Rev

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun
Staff member
Well, this is a little different. Kickers are scarce as QBs, plus there is the penny pinching aspect. I am all about pay them and forget it but look at what happened to Dan Bailey.
There are always experienced kickers available but they will always go find nonames for the sake of saving a buck. Then wonder why it costs us a game.

No reason in a year where you could be playing in the Super Bowl that you don't go sign Gould.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
There are always experienced kickers available but they will always go find nonames for the sake of saving a buck. Then wonder why it costs us a game.

No reason in a year where you could be playing in the Super Bowl that you don't go sign Gould.
Gould I understand not being interested in, mainly because of the kickoffs. Crosby is more interesting to me.

Top Bottom