AP: NFL more forceful about proposed Texas 'bathroom bill'

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP
What fucking cracks me up are parents now that say "my seven-year old is transgendered."

Fuck you, they are seven.

Get a fucking grip with your own sexuality issues before you put it on a poor kid.
Plus we have these "parents" that are raising their kids genderless :picard now and you know they're being pushed to be the opposite of what they are. These poor kids don't stand a chance.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
Plus we have these "parents" that are raising their kids genderless :picard now and you know they're being pushed to be the opposite of what they are. These poor kids don't stand a chance.
It is insane. It just seems out of the blue. I guess maybe it is more visible now?

L.T. Fan

I'm Easy If You Are
It is insane. It just seems out of the blue. I guess maybe it is more visible now?
Yeah. Hard to say how long it's been defined but the recent push for different restroom facilities makes me think that in part it's a contrived social push for attention. Even if it is a legitimate condition the recency of the rest room push is fishy.

skidadl

El Presidente'
Staff member
A million percent, this.

Ultimately don't care if adults want to have surgeries or take drugs or whatever.

But under-18 being exposed to these "therapies" should be abuse and a crime, and under-10 is just horrific.
Right but some 10 year old will live stream their suicude if you don't let them cut off their dick. Then they'll ban guns, ban straight people from the universe and make 6 year olds take sensitivity training for life as a result.

2233boys

Not So New Member
Wouldn't they inherently be lobbying for gun owners if their intent is for gun manufacturers to flourish?
No they are lobbying for gun sales. Hence the ridiculous statements they put out that the government is going to take your guns, driving up sales.

You are welcome to believe their motive is for gun owners (I happen to be a gun owner), but their true role know is to increase profits for the gun manufacture .

2233boys

Not So New Member
I wonder why transgender has never been a thing until like 20 years ago.

Homosexuality has always been around. Not so transgenderism.

Mental condition, not medical condition.
LOL 20 years lol

First modern surgery from male to female was in 1966.

There has been documented instances of transgenderism throughout history, not as prevalent as homosexuality, but it isn't as prevalent as homosexuality now

mcnuttz

Senior Junior Mod
Staff member
I wonder why transgender has never been a thing until like 20 years ago.

Homosexuality has always been around. Not so transgenderism.

Mental condition, not medical condition.
Since scientists were able to attach dongs.

mcnuttz

Senior Junior Mod
Staff member
I'm aggressive and hungry all the time, but I wasn't born with much hair.

Going to Bosley and plan on becoming a bear.

Fuck you guys, beastiality is about to make a comeback.

Except for that would be infringing on their First Amendment rights, but hey the Constitution and the of law are only acceptable when the fit Republican ideology.
Here we go. Why is there a problem all of the sudden? Go to the bathroom of the gender you were born with. I don't give a fuck what they identify as, you are what you were born. If I ever catch a she man in the bathroom with my daughter it won't matter anymore what they thought they were. The hell with political correctness. Quick fix; make all bathrooms unisex and make it to where you have to wait your turn in line. Democrat bullshit.

2233boys

Not So New Member
Here we go. Why is there a problem all of the sudden? Go to the bathroom of the gender you were born with. I don't give a fuck what they identify as, you are what you were born. If I ever catch a she man in the bathroom with my daughter it won't matter anymore what they thought they were. The hell with political correctness. Quick fix; make all bathrooms unisex and make it to where you have to wait your turn in line. Democrat bullshit.
You are a real tough guy.

I'm sure we all feel safer knowing you are going to be checking for wieners in women's bathrooms

You are a real tough guy.

I'm sure we all feel safer knowing you are going to be checking for wieners in women's bathrooms
It seems to me that this thread made you feel comfortable and now this is your coming out party where you can talk about your issues. That's great, to each their own, just stay out of the bathrooms with my kids.

2233boys

Not So New Member
It seems to me that this thread made you feel comfortable and now this is your coming out party where you can talk about your issues. That's great, to each their own, just stay out of the bathrooms with my kids.
lol Pathetic

skidadl

El Presidente'
Staff member
lol Pathetic
This is what I don't like about how this thing is going. If you agree with someone you are tolerant but if you disagree and have different values/goals for your family you're pathetic.

Um, yeah, we are having great discourse now aren't we?

Top Bottom