2024 Senior Bowl Thread

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
What does that say about everyone else who was playing? But I think he is being undersold. Ultimately Quinn obviously only likes him enough to play him on like 28% of the snaps. Which was actually up from his rookie season despite what Booze says. He did play more snaps, he showed more. But ultimately Quinn preferred Lawrence and Armstrong.
Where did I say his snap count went down, fan boi?

He is a bad boy dummy pet of Quinn’s. Period.

But hey, we draft well.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
They did. He drew every stupid penalty he could on his limited reps as a rusher. So then he started losing more and more as the mistakes compounded.

In fact, they tried to market him as some sort of cheap fuck Hollywood Henderson freak linebacker playing special teams until he started running into returners.

Hollywood might have snorted coke right on the field, he was not stupid.

Williams has already proved he is just that fucking guy that will never get smart. Can't fix stupid.
Right here, where you answered "they did" to the previous post about snap counts?

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
Where did I say his snap count went down, fan boi?

He is a bad boy dummy pet of Quinn’s. Period.

But hey, we draft well.
Eh, I'll be a fan Boi of his. I just recognize that some talent is being underutilized...

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
Eh, I'll be a fan Boi of his. I just recognize that some talent is being underutilized...
So Quinn is inept because he cuts down the snaps for a player that has one negative play for at least every three?

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
So Quinn is inept because he cuts down the snaps for a player that has one negative play for at least every three?
Either Quinn sucks for not using him or Quinn sucks for forcing the draft pick. Either way, it's a mark against Quinn.

Simpleton

DCC 4Life
Guys like Fuaga and Guyton seem to be solidifying themselves as top 20 picks, which is good for us since there's almost no chance we take a pure OT at 24 unless we let Tyron walk, and maybe not even then.

Chocolate Lab

Mere Commoner
He was impressive, was an LT at Kansas I believe. Interesting round 3/4 guy although I think he's one of these guys who was in college for like 6 years so you have to take that into account.
Sounds like our kind of guy, then.

One wild card is I wonder how much they like guys like Richards and even Bostick. Mike seems to want linemen to be almost like in college -- give them a year of development in practice and in the weight room before putting them out there.

I guess there's no way to know that until next year, or the draft.

Last edited:

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
He was impressive, was an LT at Kansas I believe. Interesting round 3/4 guy although I think he's one of these guys who was in college for like 6 years so you have to take that into account.
Sort of Bass like to me. Really good college LT, doesn't really look pretty all the time with what he is doing. Even on those two reps, the end result was great but what his feet are doing isn't? But he is a guy who will probably step in at guard in the NFL and be a solid player. He is the type of guy that you expect to go round 3 or 4 or 5. And suddenly you're getting excited that the team signs him as an UDFA. Not saying he will go undrafted but some of these type of guys get overlooked in my opinion. Although the Senior Bowl will probably ensure that he doesn't get overlooked.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
Sounds like our kind of guy, then.

One wild card is I wonder how much they like guys like Richards and even Bostick. Mike seems to want linemen to be almost like in college -- give them a year of development in practice and in the weight room before putting them out there.

I guess there's no way to know that until next year, or the draft.
At least Richards looks like an NFL lineman to me. Guys like Waltezko and Ball just don't look the part. Tall, thin guys that we are banking on hitting an NFL weight room and developing. Richards doesn't look to me like a total project like that.

I do think the Cowboys have plans for Bass next year. Not sure if that's at center or guard. But I think the team really does like him and I think he filled in really well last year at guard. Wouldn't bank on Richards being your LT next year or anything but my hope is he has developed enough to at least fill that Edoga role of backup swing, guard combo.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member

Some showed out at practices and left.

Simpleton

DCC 4Life

I think Powers-Johnson picked up some sort of injury yesterday since I saw him kinda limping around during practice. I doubt it was serious and I'm sure he's just happy to stand on his 1.5 day performance but I don't think he just up and left.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member

Yeah, I'm not a big fan of this but I get it. These weeks are really about the practices. And once you have kind of raised your stock, cash in the chips and don't risk an injury.

I think I saw somewhere that Latu left as well. But I can't find it now. I think it was some sort of a strain related.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
I think Powers-Johnson picked up some sort of injury yesterday since I saw him kinda limping around during practice. I doubt it was serious and I'm sure he's just happy to stand on his 1.5 day performance but I don't think he just up and left.
Yeah I don't even care. I just hope he didn't raise his stock above pick 24. He might not be the sexy pick but I'd be really excited if we drafted him.

Simpleton

DCC 4Life
Pearsall is a guy I'd like in the 3-4 range, I'll be curious to see how he runs but he looks like he could be somewhat similar to a Nacua at the next level. Decent size, limited athleticism but great route running and hands.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
Pearsall is a guy I'd like in the 3-4 range, I'll be curious to see how he runs but he looks like he could be somewhat similar to a Nacua at the next level. Decent size, limited athleticism but great route running and hands.
These white WRs. The Georgia guy, the Michigan guy. They showed out supposedly at the Senior Bowl. They always get propped for their route running.

Wait, Roman Wilson might not be white...

Top Bottom