2024 Random Cowboys Stuff Thread

bbgun

please don't "dur" me
Irvin is much closer to Jerry, doing those stupid pre-game motivational videos, so he'll probably pull his punches.

Genghis Khan

The worst version of myself
Judging by the fact Fat Mike was going to him and not Prescott should tell you what you need to know.

Plus Lamb's comments after the fact. He didn't come out and say it was on him I don't think, but he definitely implied it.

Chocolate Lab

Mere Commoner
This is almost an hour long and no way I'm watching it all. Before where I started it here, he said we needed a big 330+ DT wrecker (what team doesn't, they're not easy to find) and bigger LBs. Also says Dak is good enough to win with.

But where this starts, he mostly blames the culture and some players who want to be rock stars more than players. Of course he also praises Jerry and never mentions him with the culture. He also says he (MP) likes to stay quiet and be left alone... okay. I guess he means he's not a big partier.

Donpingon

DCC 4Life
This is almost an hour long and no way I'm watching it all. Before where I started it here, he said we needed a big 330+ DT wrecker (what team doesn't, they're not easy to find) and bigger LBs. Also says Dak is good enough to win with.

But where this starts, he mostly blames the culture and some players who want to be rock stars more than players. Of course he also praises Jerry and never mentions him with the culture. He also says he (MP) likes to stay quiet and be left alone... okay. I guess he means he's not a big partier.

This is good though…MP is high profile and talking about unsexy moves. Jerral and Co arent really used to that type of pressure. They need to keep investing in the trenches and lunch pail kind of guys

Top Bottom