2024 Random Cowboys Stuff Thread

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
First of all, fuck Patrick crayton.

Second, we're all the hero in our own story. Funny how that works.

Third it's clear he's defending Owens here like Owens was somehow wronged.

But the context that he won't say when he says that Owens was being disruptive to the QB and that's why they cut him, is that Owens was 35 at the time and had his last 1000 season in Dallas. Owens had 31 fewer targets and 230 fewer yards the following year in Buffalo. I guess they were conspiring to cut Owens out of their offense also?
So I didn't really have time to listen to it all in detail. But I thought he was shitting on Garrett and the slimy shit he does?

Chocolate Lab

Mere Commoner
Well, he was only around because he won that stupid reality show.
And really, didn't that Hawkins win? Who actually played in the league for a few years because he earned it. I remember Irvin only picked Holley at the end because he was a bigger guy like Mike.

Genghis Khan

The worst version of myself
So I didn't really have time to listen to it all in detail. But I thought he was shitting on Garrett and the slimy shit he does?

I didn't really hear much Garrett stuff in that portion of it, other than Garrett called them in for meetings individually to address the issue.

Chocolate Lab

Mere Commoner
I didn't really hear much Garrett stuff in that portion of it, other than Garrett called them in for meetings individually to address the issue.
Yeah, I didn't mention it the other day (ahem, booze) but that was weird that the whole "the WRs stormed Garrett's office" story was actually the Red Fraud calling them into his office individually to talk to them.

How does that happen? Is that Garrett lying to make himself sound like the victim? Is Jerry (or someone close to him) overdramatizing it to get people to talk about the team?

Because they made it sound like a mutiny when Crayton acted like it was the most routine, uneventful thing ever.

Genghis Khan

The worst version of myself
Yeah, I didn't mention it the other day (ahem, booze) but that was weird that the whole "the WRs stormed Garrett's office" story was actually the Red Fraud calling them into his office individually to talk to them.

How does that happen? Is that Garrett lying to make himself sound like the victim? Is Jerry (or someone close to him) overdramatizing it to get people to talk about the team?

Because they made it sound like a mutiny when Crayton acted like it was the most routine, uneventful thing ever.

My guess is more along the lines of the media sensationalizing the situation for attention.

Chocolate Lab

Mere Commoner
My guess is more along the lines of the media sensationalizing the situation for attention.
Wow. Not that I have a high opinion of them, but that's a pretty dramatic distortion of the facts. Pretty much professional malpractice IMO.

Not that Jerry would ever call them on it because look, headlines.

p1_

DCC 4Life
What irritated me was the whole section Holley talked about himself. Like, dude, you were the spariest spare who ever spared. You only got a chance because of that ridiculous Irvin show that you didn't even legitimately win - one of the worst Jerry stunts ever. You made one play in your life and you barely made that. You should just shut up and never mention your pathetic "career" again.
Holley thinks he's hot shit as a podcaster, he and Isaiah Stanback. Like either one ever did shit as players.

Chocolate Lab

Mere Commoner
Holley thinks he's hot shit as a podcaster, he and Isaiah Stanback. Like either one ever did shit as players.
I kind of like Stanback. Holley to me is just a clown.

• Props
Reactions: p1_

Rev

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun
Staff member
I mean, how would this even be verified? Did someone get a hold of some secret audio? I think dad would be a tad bit miffed if this were true.
He said that they were always taped and afterwards they would listen to the playback.. If it was the guy he mentioned in the comments then as a producer Im sure he had full access to the recordings.

p1_

DCC 4Life
I don't know what frightens and confuses me more, her inability to spell 'challenged' or the fact that you listen to Mick Shots.
I like Bill Jones, Everson Walls and sweet Savannah. She doesnt need to be able to spell.

P_T

Baddest MoFo Around
He said that they were always taped and afterwards they would listen to the playback.. If it was the guy he mentioned in the comments then as a producer Im sure he had full access to the recordings.
Well, if this is a Snowden situation, heads are gonna roll...

Top Bottom