2024 Random Cowboys Stuff Thread

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
So Slater reporting unnamed players worried that Dak panics if the first read isn’t there.

Yeah that tracks, honestly.
Cooks ran a horrible route on the pick six. That is undeniable.

Having Gallup running soft rounded out routes every single down, things are not good.

A WR2 is a need for this team. But after LB1, LB2, DE2 and so on.

Smitty

DCC 4Life
Cooks ran a horrible route on the pick six. That is undeniable.

Having Gallup running soft rounded out routes every single down, things are not good.

A WR2 is a need for this team. But after LB1, LB2, DE2 and so on.
I said all year they needed a RB and a WR and I would have been aggressive at the deadline getting them.

Now in post mortem we need a RB or two, a HIGH END WR2, two LBs, probably two safeties, probably a CB depending on whether Gilmore is back…. I dunno about DE because are you getting rid of Lawrence? And probably more OL help.

Lots of boxes to check this offseason. I’d trade away the first for a future first and a second, too. Gotta get ahead of the curve in terms of assets at some point, can’t just keep playing it straight.

Texas Ace

Teh Acester
So Slater reporting unnamed players worried that Dak panics if the first read isn’t there.

Yeah that tracks, honestly.
She has legit sources in Dallas too.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
I said all year they needed a RB and a WR and I would have been aggressive at the deadline getting them.

Now in post mortem we need a RB or two, a HIGH END WR2, two LBs, probably two safeties, probably a CB depending on whether Gilmore is back…. I dunno about DE because are you getting rid of Lawrence? And probably more OL help.

Lots of boxes to check this offseason. I’d trade away the first for a future first and a second, too. Gotta get ahead of the curve in terms of assets at some point, can’t just keep playing it straight.
Good thing we have an expert in Wil McClay in charge. That checklist should be no damn problem.

bbgun

please don't "dur" me
If we fire Fatty, predict the black guy we bring in for a fake interview before hiring Belichick.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
If we fire Fatty, predict the black guy we bring in for a fake interview before hiring Belichick.
Marvin Lewis is still available. I don't think he was nearly involved enough in the half ass process last time.

Top Bottom