2024 Random Cowboys Stuff Thread

mcnuttz

Senior Junior Mod
Staff member
Owner/Offensive Mastermind

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
Right, either he's a complete football idiot or he's trolling.
2 dozen times a game. This is just retarded. He is a nice little returner but stop trying to hype him as anything more. He hasn't shown himself to be a real offensive weapon at all.

Also, I feel like this "webback" term is a little too close to a racist word. And just reading it makes me uncomfortable. I can only imagine what it sounds like coming from the Jones's mouths. I'd have to take a double take to make sure they didn't just alienate every Hispanic fan the Cowboys have.

Bill Shatner

Lock phasers on target
2 dozen times a game. This is just retarded. He is a nice little returner but stop trying to hype him as anything more. He hasn't shown himself to be a real offensive weapon at all.

Also, I feel like this "webback" term is a little too close to a racist word. And just reading it makes me uncomfortable. I can only imagine what it sounds like coming from the Jones's mouths. I'd have to take a double take to make sure they didn't just alienate every Hispanic fan the Cowboys have.
WTF is a webback anyhoo?

p1_

DCC 4Life

We all know this won’t happen. Jerry’s yanking the collective wanker .

Bill Shatner

Lock phasers on target
I think it stands for "what ever back" or something like that if I remember correctly.

The last guy I remember them touting as a webback was Tavon Austin, and we all know that worked out tremendously awesome and he took the league by storm.
Yeah, we have a lot of what the fuck ever backs.

Top Bottom