2024 Random Cowboys Stuff Thread

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
There has to be some nepotism going on there.
I bet somewhere, somehow this bald dumb ass is porking one of Jerry’s grand nieces or some such shit for that gig. You never fucking hear his name, that tells you he is a company lifer who was installed.

Plan9Misfit

Appreciate The Hate
I'm all for shitting on the retards that run this team, but isn't that a pretty common way leaguewide to handle top of the market QB contracts?

Pushing money forward to build the roster today is kind of what a lot of people are clamoring for and they actually refuse to do it.
When you have a quality front office that knows what it’s doing and you have a legitimate franchise QB, yes.

We have neither.

Genghis Khan

The worst version of myself
I could not believe it either. And he has absolutely ZERO practical accounting experience. I felt like the crazy pills kicked in with the jump from server to director level.

Surely Arkansas produced some accountants.

P_T

Baddest MoFo Around
This has got to be the LONGEST off-season EVER... even the UFL isn't helping (much).

UncleMilti

This seemed like a good idea at the time.
Staff member
Adam: Would you like to hear about today's specials?

Jerry: You're hired!
Jerry: Hey….anyone know how we are going to structure all these players with this new cap?!?

Adam: No sir, but let me make you the Chef Special with fries and a side of Thousand Island dipping sauce.

Fucktards.

Last edited:
Top Bottom