2024 Draft Weekend Chatter Thread

Chocolate Lab

Mere Commoner
They are saying now on the Ticket that Solari just loooooves him some Hoffman.
They were saying that before Beebe, though. Maybe just BS/smokescreen.

NoDak

Hotlinking' sonofabitch
Jerry Rice's embarrassment to his legacy is now a Charger.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
Thomas is a weird choice. They really must not think a lot of Ball, Waletzko and even Richards for that matter.

NoDak

Hotlinking' sonofabitch
Very disappointed that we didn't come away with a RB. No sugar coating that at all. We painted ourselves into a corner there, then did nothing to try to get out of it. But I must say that I am very pleased with how seriously we revamped our Oline. You can have all the pretty weapons in the world, but if you can't block and control the line of scrimmage, you won't do shit.

If this Oline can gel quickly, we might still be able to run the ball enough to not be a disaster. I know we all want more. That we NEED more, but I'll never complain about building a force up front.

Hell, they might even be able to get Zeke bumped up from 3.5 to 3.9 :art

ravidubey

DCC 4Life
One thing to remember about the remainder of our picks. They are all going to be drafted with STs in mind.
A Parcells holdover, or rather Jerry’s misinterpretation of what Parcells wanted from the late rounds.

ST’s gets you playing time right away, but you’re developing towards starting positions. Jerry’s often looking to staff ST’s, period.

Top Bottom