2024 Draft Big Boards, Position Rankings & Mocks

Simpleton

DCC 4Life

He is what we thought was Taco Mazi.
I'd take him at 24 and have absolutely no problem with it, although I doubt the team will go 1T/NT back to back.

Basically for me the first comes down to OL (Morgan, Fautanu, Barton, maybe a OT with RT/LT flex like Guyton or Sumataia) or DT (Murphy, Sweat, Newton). If someone like Brian Thomas Jr. or Verse falls you take them, but otherwise it should be OL or DT.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member

He is what we thought was Taco Mazi.
You know what's nice? You see him moving at the exact same time as everyone else. I'd have no problem drafting another NT. I don't subscribe to the thought that you just need one big dude in the middle. Mazi may be a total bust but even if he is a good player long term, I'm throwing numbers at DT. And if Mazi somehow does right the ship, hell maybe you've got two beasts in the middle. At worst you make sure you aren't completely screwed.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member

So it begins.

It actually began a while ago but thanks for this great Tweet.

Chocolate Lab

Mere Commoner
Anyone watching the Shrine game?

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
Anyone watching the Shrine game?
I missed it but Frank Gores kid had a really good game. I'm curious to see him now. Not as big as I'd like but is he good? And I don't have a problem with a shorter runningback but it feels like under 5'8" is getting really short. I think he ended up 5'7". At least he is close to 200 pounds. But that's sort of the thing, I want a RB who is more like 220 with power. It's hard to be 220 pounds at 5'7" without being too beefy.

Last edited:

P_T

Baddest MoFo Around
Those are the 3 RBs I probably like most. I like Allen too. Looking at Kipers list of top 10 guys Those are the 4 I think fit best:

Running backs
1. Jonathon Brooks, Texas
2. Trey Benson, Florida State
3. Audric Estime, Notre Dame
4. Blake Corum, Michigan
5. MarShawn Lloyd, USC
6. Jawhar Jordan, Louisville
7. Rasheen Ali, Marshall
8. Bucky Irving, Oregon
9. Braelon Allen, Wisconsin
10. Ray Davis, Kentucky
This is my pet cat this year...

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
How good a prospect do you guys think Jayden Daniels is? I didn't see a single LSU game this year. I read that he's a great athlete but his arm talent is so-so. True?
This is a great thread to help you make up your mind. He is definitely more toolsy and fun than Bryce Young. But those hits he takes are bad.

Top Bottom