2024 Draft Big Boards, Position Rankings & Mocks

Chocolate Lab

Mere Commoner
Allen looks okay, not very fast it looks like...

But the real question, who was that clownish announcer trying to be the white Gus Johnson? :doh

Chocolate Lab

Mere Commoner
I very not much liketh football
i just liketh to hitteth
but if 't be true thee bethink i'm distemperate
thee might not but beest nimble-footed
and nev'r did spy mine own fiteth physique
aft'r i did drop 80 pounds
I, Mazi, counting
Thrice before reacting slow
Except on payday

:unsure

bbgun

please don't "dur" me
Allen looks okay, not very fast it looks like...

But the real question, who was that clownish announcer trying to be the white Gus Johnson? :doh
As an alum, I've seen all of his games. He has surprising long speed for a big guy. But like Tyron, he's dinged up a lot and had trouble hanging on to the ball last year. Would love to see him still on the board in the 3rd, but I doubt it.

P_T

Baddest MoFo Around
As an alum, I've seen all of his games. He has surprising long speed for a big guy. But like Tyron, he's dinged up a lot and had trouble hanging on to the ball last year. Would love to see him still on the board in the 3rd, but I doubt it.
I'd worry more if he were to be THE guy, but he'll likely be splitting carries... and the fumbles are fixable.

Plan9Misfit

Appreciate The Hate
He's the #1 RB in the draft for me and at least one good draft site.
He’s a huge RB, but not fast nor particularly elusive. He’s a 245 Lb battering ram. I like him, though.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
That's not a very good draft at all.
I don't know if I'd say it's a bad draft. I guess it depends on what you think of Trey Benson. I think anyone should be thrilled with Jackson Powers-Johnson. I think he is a probowl center. He both fits a need and I think is really good value at that point in the draft. He'd be higher rated but he is a center instead of an OT.

I like Trey Benson but I get that everyone has their preference on RB's. I also like guys like Allen, Corum, Estime and Wright. (I'm not locked into just a power back because I think we are adding 2 RB's this offseason, and our free agent could be more of a power guy)

Jackson is a big boy DT. At pick 87 that feels like good value for a 320 pound DT that fits a need.

And Bertrand, I haven't paid much attention to. He isn't a LBer I have looked at yet but all the LBers I've looked at will be gone by the fourth round. My guess is they were just taking the next best LBer in the mock come hell or high water.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
Latest from ESPN's Matt Miller

View attachment 694416
Fun guy to watch. Surprisingly elusive after the catch for a dude who is that tall. You'll see him make guys miss, you'll see him jump over a guy and you'll see him run over a guy. I'm not so sure on his route running. I see a flash here or there but a lot of what he did was just, I'm bigger than you, throw the ball up and I'll go get it. Which is probably why he isn't my favorite receiver for Dallas. But the dude is fun to watch.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
Coleman in the first would be horrific, his highlights look great but if you watch him down in and down out you come away underwhelmed.

There are about 10 other guys I'd prefer based on that mock.
I do appreciate a mock not just automatically giving us a LT like every damn mock you look at.

Top Bottom