2024 Draft Big Boards, Position Rankings & Mocks

Chocolate Lab

Mere Commoner
It would be a wasted draft if they take a RB in the first 3 rounds, as DT, DE, OL, and LB have got to get some real talent
I dunno, I know RB isn't a premier position anymore, but I want something better than a scrub back there, too.

mcnuttz

Senior Junior Mod
Staff member
I don't agree with this. You can't just hope to get a difference maker at RB in the later rounds.

You still need to be able to run the ball effectively. We witnessed that up close and personal last year.
I'd like to have a strong running game, as i believe it plays to Dak's strengths.

We don't seem to have an offense that relies heavily on the RB, and with our inattention to roster filling in free agency, there are far too many other needs.

I do believe in BPA, though, and if it's a RB that's just fine.

They ignored the position last year, so obviously they'll overcompensate. Shit, we might get 2!

NoDak

Hotlinking' sonofabitch
They ignored the position last year, so obviously they'll overcompensate. Shit, we might get 2!
I'm ok with that if that's the way it falls.

Give me Isaiah Davis in the 6th or 7th. He's already better than Rico Dowdle.

Chocolate Lab

Mere Commoner
That's one thing about some of these OTs. Yes, they're talented, but they're so raw, what if it takes them months to be ready to play? Are we really going to let Dak get blindside clobbered until they figure it out? (Or worse, stick @Rev's favorite Chuma Barron out there?) That's why I'm more for drafting a G and letting Tyler play LT.

Unless of course this really is just a flush year and they don't care if Dak gets clobbered.

Simpleton

DCC 4Life
That's one thing about some of these OTs. Yes, they're talented, but they're so raw, what if it takes them months to be ready to play? Are we really going to let Dak get blindside clobbered until they figure it out? (Or worse, stick @Rev's favorite Chuma Barron out there?) That's why I'm more for drafting a G and letting Tyler play LT.

Unless of course this really is just a flush year and they don't care if Dak gets clobbered.
I don't think either of them are really that raw compared to Tyler Smith who had barely any idea how to use his hands when he was coming out, Guyton and Mims in particular are just very inexperienced. I don't think either of them gave up a sack last year, although Mims of course has only played a handful of games.

I have a hunch that we're going to target JPJ or Barton though.

Chocolate Lab

Mere Commoner

Rev

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun
Staff member

Chumas definitely the way to go. It's like when you played Tecmo Bowl and ran backwards and then forward to get more yards and a challenge.

Chocolate Lab

Mere Commoner
What I learned in this thread:

Cotton's strength-of-password game is way above mine.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
That password didn't work for me.
It's TH3*B3A$T*2024

I don't know why it won't let me paste it that way. I have tried it multiple times. Maybe they are doing it on purpose to keep people from sharing it. Just put an asterisk in front of it, Plan9. It will work. And now my font is in all italics, and it won't let me change it. I don't know what's going on with my life right now.

mcnuttz

Senior Junior Mod
Staff member
It's TH3*B3A$T*2024

I don't know why it won't let me paste it that way. I have tried it multiple times. Maybe they are doing it on purpose to keep people from sharing it. Just put an asterisk in front of it, Plan9. It will work. And now my font is in all italics, and it won't let me change it. I don't know what's going on with my life right now.
What is avatar?

Chocolate Lab

Mere Commoner
How is it that all these mocks are so unrealistic? Penix Jr won’t drop to 56
I think some of them know that, but they have to update it every week (and get closer to reality) to keep the clicks coming.

Top Bottom