2024 Draft Big Boards, Position Rankings & Mocks

Chocolate Lab

Mere Commoner
He seems like a very upfront and honest young man. Does he know DeMarvelous? I lak him and his hat. - Jerry Jones
Now that you say it, I guess Spaulding Part Duh knew Sweat personally, too. :doh

And the running back. :tippytoe

Rev

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun
Staff member

Rev

Staff member

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
This feels a little harsh. He isn't a perfect decision maker with the ball in his hands but I feel like he is actually a somewhat safe prospect. As safe as not first overall first round QB can be.

Rev

Staff member
This feels a little harsh. He isn't a perfect decision maker with the ball in his hands but I feel like he is actually a somewhat safe prospect. As safe as not first overall first round QB can be.
Well Hoge hit on some QBs so he thinks that he is a guru. Besides I was hoping to see Smitty go off.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member

Good luck with the decision, dipshit.

Simpleton

DCC 4Life

Good luck with the decision, dipshit.
Man I wish that would've went down, although ultimately I don't think dumbass Kingsbury will be able to truly develop any of these rookies into a great QB so whatever.

Chocolate Lab

Mere Commoner
They offered their next two first rounders? To move up one spot?

Someone go slap the Bears GM and tell him to take that before they change their minds.

(But I told yall they would want Williams, with his DC-area ties. Plus his Barbie makeup would go over better there.)

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
They offered their next two first rounders? To move up one spot?

Someone go slap the Bears GM and tell him to take that before they change their minds.

(But I told yall they would want Williams, with his DC-area ties. Plus his Barbie makeup would go over better there.)
I mean of you're sold on Williams I get it. You don't trade away a future star QB for a couple of extra first round picks. I'm just not sold.

Top Bottom