2024 Draft Big Boards, Position Rankings & Mocks

Plan9Misfit

Appreciate The Hate
IMG_1495.jpegIMG_1502.jpegIMG_1503.jpegIMG_1504.jpeg
Each one from a different site. Some are totally unrealistic. I stopped the one from NFL Draft Buzz when Chop Robinson was available in the 3rd round.

Simpleton

DCC 4Life

Dallas Cowboys
1 (24). Tyler Guyton, OT, Oklahoma
2 (56). Payton Wilson, LB, NC State
3 (87). Jaylen Wright, RB, Tennessee
5 (174). Matt Lee, C, Miami
6 (216). Xavier Weaver, WR, Colorado
7 (233). Chau Smith-Wade, CB, Washington State
7 (244). Javontae Jean-Baptiste, Edge, Notre Dame

Yeah, this one would piss me off in a pretty significant way.
I'd be comfortable with the first 3 rounds, the rest of it is meh although I kind of like Weaver.

I'd much prefer JPJ or Barton in the first because I think they're high floor/high ceiling types, but I get it if they want to roll the dice on a guy like Mims or Guyton because they both have Pro Bowl upside.

Much like Tyler Smith their success in the league will come down to their makeup, their willingness to work and so forth, if that stuff isn't an issue they'll be awesome tackles.

Simpleton

DCC 4Life
Sounds like a bunch of grouchy scouts who don't like the fact that the guy has a slightly offbeat personality and isn't a "quiet worker bee type who grits their teeth" or whatever.

I don't really give a shit what the personality is like as long as the guy loves the game and is a tough competitor, which is seemingly the case.

Chocolate Lab

Mere Commoner
Is anyone paying for that "Go Long" thing to get the full McGinn grumpy scouts reports?

And are you going to post the free stuff that is up? I'll do it if you aren't. Pretty interesting on Harrison, that one scout thought he'd run a 4.8. :wow

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
Is anyone paying for that "Go Long" thing to get the full McGinn grumpy scouts reports?

And are you going to post the free stuff that is up? I'll do it if you aren't. Pretty interesting on Harrison, that one scout thought he'd run a 4.8. :wow
That was in reference to Brock Bowers I believe...

Bill Shatner

Lock phasers on target
I'd be comfortable with the first 3 rounds, the rest of it is meh although I kind of like Weaver.

I'd much prefer JPJ or Barton in the first because I think they're high floor/high ceiling types, but I get it if they want to roll the dice on a guy like Mims or Guyton because they both have Pro Bowl upside.

Much like Tyler Smith their success in the league will come down to their makeup, their willingness to work and so forth, if that stuff isn't an issue they'll be awesome tackles.
That first 3 rounds is potentially a home run in terms on need and value.

Top Bottom