2024 College Football Chatter

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member

Bullshit. These dumb asses don’t know dick control.

Do not push age into this.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member

Seriously?

Franklin needs a mental health guy?

I certainly hope they hire a real sensitive guy (or gal, diverse candidate preferred) who can help with their transformation into a completely gay program.

1bigfan13

Your favorite player's favorite player
Staff member
Power 5 schools will soon be able to pay players directly now and avoid the sham of NIL.

I hope it leads to players having to enter into multiyear contracts with schools so that we can get roster stability back into CFB. It's impossible for the average fan to keep up with their team's players now because of the transfer portal nonsense.

I've given up trying to keep up with OU's current depth chart.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
Power 5 schools will soon be able to pay players directly now and avoid the sham of NIL.

I hope it leads to players having to enter into multiyear contracts with schools so that we can get roster stability back into CFB. It's impossible for the average fan to keep up with their team's players now because of the transfer portal nonsense.

I've given up trying to keep up with OU's current depth chart.

Games gonna change.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
Wonder if it will be enough to reduce the 1 and done volume
I mean if a college is able to use the contract in order to keep a player for say three years that would be huge. It gets exhausting following all the recruits going from school to school every year. It has become an NIL, who will pay me more now.

Bill Shatner

Lock phasers on target
NCAA is done. Its role going forward will be running tournaments and little else. Their bullshit academic ineligibility rules, keeping kids broke when this thing has grown to a multi billion dollar business, all of it....gone. All these cunts have ever done is try to hurt these college kids, never help them.

1bigfan13

Your favorite player's favorite player
Staff member
Wait, how old is this dude? He's still playing at Colorado and that incident happened in 2015. Meaning he was probably around 13 or 14 when it happened.

How in the hell can you file a lawsuit against someone for something they did when they were a minor? If anything Deion should be the one on the hook since he was the responsible parent/guardian.

At least that's how my non-legal mind thinks it should work.

DCC attorneys, what say you?

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
Wait, how old is this dude? He's still playing at Colorado and that incident happened in 2015. Meaning he was probably around 13 or 14 when it happened.

How in the hell can you file a lawsuit against someone for something they did when they were a minor? If anything Deion should be the one on the hook since he was the responsible parent/guardian.

At least that's how my non-legal mind thinks it should work.

DCC attorneys, what say you?
I am not an attorney, but there is no doubt Sanders was controlling that. This is bad for that kid’s credit.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member

I think his kid beat up an old fat guy with other health related problems.

Money will solve that hash.

Usually does.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
The fun thing about NIL is that it will identify risk right away.

Chocolate Lab

csn this hash tomo
Always wondered why I and everyone else was practically required the last few years to root for that conman Deion.

I'm sure he's formulating his "We're the real victims here" statement right about now.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
Always wondered why I and everyone else was practically required the last few years to root for that conman Deion.

I'm sure he's formulating his "We're the real victims here" statement right about now.
They pretended their best last year and got served in a major way. It shall be interesting how Coach Prime does in year two.

Top Bottom