2024 College Football Chatter

1bigfan13

Your favorite player's favorite player
Staff member
DeBoer to Alabama is a done deal. Sucks for Washington fans because they had a great setup heading into Big 10 play.

Now they have to start over while scrambling to hold on to their recruits.

Plan9Misfit

Appreciate The Hate
The guy works for two of the GOAT coaches and now takes a job with Ryan Day. Oof.
The decision doesn't make any sense, as his personality, style, and offense are totally different than what Ohio State has from a personnel perspective. It feels like a downgrade to me.

Chocolate Lab

Mere Commoner
But…but….Coach Prime is like a legend and future college football HOFer and stuff.
I'm shocked Deadspin used a semi-negative tone on that tweet.

1bigfan13

Your favorite player's favorite player
Staff member
I didn't see the full list but the few rule violations I saw were pretty lame.

For instance, they self-reported for having a 30-minte yoga session. Having the yoga instructor come in for the session put them one over the max number of allowable strength and conditioning coaches.

Also, the got dinged for having an alum's son in the locker room during a pregame speech and allowing him to run out on the field with the team.

Plan9Misfit

Appreciate The Hate
I didn't see the full list but the few rule violations I saw were pretty lame.

For instance, they self-reported for having a 30-minte yoga session. Having the yoga instructor come in for the session put them one over the max number of allowable strength and conditioning coaches.

Also, the got dinged for having an alum's son in the locker room during a pregame speech and allowing him to run out on the field with the team.
We all know that 99% of the NCAA’s “rules” are total bullshit and are only in place for the purpose of maintaining their communist level of control over programs. They literally serve no other purpose.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
This is a good hire. Martindale is connected to the Ravens, which has been a coaching funnel to Michigan for a number of years.
Kind of funny, the Ravens defensive coordinator this season (Who become head coach in Seattle) coached at Michigan for a short bit as well. It's like an episode of trading spaces.

Top Bottom