2024 College Football Chatter

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
Not one of these players is that great they can dictate something like that.
No player should get to dictate that. You know what other player did this? Eli Manning.

Chocolate Lab

Mere Commoner
Both going top 4 overall? :laff

Cotton

Staff member

Chocolate Lab

Mere Commoner
Daddy is extremely rich and one of the greatest football players and athletes who ever lived.

Of course he's always had the odds stacked against him. :doh

1bigfan13

Your favorite player's favorite player
Staff member
No player should get to dictate that. You know what other player did this? Eli Manning.
One of the biggest things that makes every NFL team relevant and keeps fans fully invested in their teams from year to year is the fact that the NFL has mechanisms in place that encourages parity.

If they allow rookies to successfully avoid franchises/cities you run the risk of ending up with a product that looks like MLB where a third of the league is a wasteland.

If Sanders or Hunter is BPA, wherever that may be, I'd draft them and hold their rights. I do it regardless of their threats. They'll come around eventually.

Last edited:

Cotton

Staff member
One of the biggest things that makes every NFL team relevant and keeps fans fully invested yin their teams from year to year is the fact that the NFL has mechanisms in place that encourages parity.

If they allow rookies to successfully avoid franchises/cities you run the risk of ending up with a product that looks like MLB where a third of the league is a wasteland.

If Sanders or Hunter is BPA, wherever that may be, I'd draft them and hold their rights. I do it regardless of their threats. They'll come around eventually.
Agreed 100%. It is a terrible precedent to set.

L.T. Fan

I'm Easy If You Are
I thought this could happen back in September/October when he came off the field looking all disheveled.

Good for him for knowing when to step down.
Yeah Texas and Oklahoma were to much to deal with. :lol

Plan9Misfit

Appreciate The Hate
IMG_1385.jpeg
One of the signs at Wrestlemania this past weekend. LOL

Chocolate Lab

Mere Commoner
Texas.

Top Bottom