2024 2nd Round Pick - Marshawn Kneeland, DE, Central Michigan

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
56. Dallas Cowboys: Marshawn Kneeland, Edge, Western Michigan
In what was a pretty thin year for edges, Kneeland flashed as much as, or more than, anyone at that position. His production was inconsistent and does not match his ability — but when he was on, he was a dominant force in the MAC. There was some buzz Kneeland might creep into the first round. He’s one of the better run defender-pass rusher combinations in the class. Great value for the Cowboys, at a position of need.

Grade: A

p1_

DCC 4Life
56. Dallas Cowboys: Marshawn Kneeland, Edge, Western Michigan
In what was a pretty thin year for edges, Kneeland flashed as much as, or more than, anyone at that position. His production was inconsistent and does not match his ability — but when he was on, he was a dominant force in the MAC. There was some buzz Kneeland might creep into the first round. He’s one of the better run defender-pass rusher combinations in the class. Great value for the Cowboys, at a position of need.

Grade: A
whose write ups are these?

Chocolate Lab

Mere Commoner
I hope Jerry didn't hear Kneeland call Mike "Boss man"...

Chocolate Lab

Mere Commoner
You know how some guys you just get a gut feel about?

I feel good about this guy somehow. I think he's going to be a player.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
You know how some guys you just get a gut feel about?

I feel good about this guy somehow. I think he's going to be a player.
All three of the picks until the Polamalu wannabe are like that. They seem like they are grounded.

Chocolate Lab

Mere Commoner
All three of the picks until the Polamalu wannabe are like that. They seem like they are grounded.
The first call with Jerry he didn't say much, but when the radio guys called him for an interview he talked a lot more. He does seem grounded. I like that he was a track guy. He was a smaller guy when he was younger who grew into his body late. I like that he's not already a multimillionaire NIL guy from a huge football factory. And he looks like he plays super hard and throws his body around like some DEs don't.

But the gut feel isn't logical. Just some guys you feel better about, you know? He's one of those guys.

Top Bottom