2023 Training Camp Thread...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Plan9Misfit

Appreciate The Hate
I used to go to training camp every year when I was a kid.

p1_

DCC 4Life
I went once when they held it in San Antonio. After about an hour it got boring.
yeah, more than an hour and its a beating. Of course, if youre in suburban LA, beats the shit out of SA in the dead of summer.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
you mean, like a bro date?
Rev and I have known each other for longer than this board has been in existence. So, yeah, I guess.

• Props
Reactions: p1_

Plan9Misfit

Appreciate The Hate
I went once when they held it in San Antonio. After about an hour it got boring.
It does, but it’s a fun experience for a young kid or someone who has never gone before.

1bigfan13

Your favorite player's favorite player
Staff member
I think when they practiced in SA it was in the Alamodome.
Yeah, when I went it was indoors at the Alamodome.

As a matter of fact, I met up with a couple of DCCers the year I went. Ed_Guapo & I want to say the other guy was Newt, but I could be mistaken.

@Texas Ace was supposed to join us but he couldn't make it.

Texas Ace

Teh Acester
Yeah, when I went it was indoors at the Alamodome.

As a matter of fact, I met up with a couple of DCCers the year I went. Ed_Guapo & I want to say the other guy was Newt, but I could be mistaken.

@Texas Ace was supposed to join us but he couldn't make it.
Skid went to that one too I thought?

And I wish I could have made it.

I've been to SA training camp in 2002, 2003, and 2009 I think?

I just remember Romo, Witten, Marion Barber, and Felix Jones were all on the team still.

Texas Ace

Teh Acester
yeah, more than an hour and its a beating. Of course, if youre in suburban LA, beats the shit out of SA in the dead of summer.
SA is inside but my crazy diehard ass went to 2001 camp in Wichita Falls when it was 114 degrees.

🫠

Chocolate Lab

Mere Commoner
SA is inside but my crazy diehard ass went to 2001 camp in Wichita Falls when it was 114 degrees.

🫠
I went the first year it was there, when Gailey was the HC. I'm sure you found the same, but that was better in most ways for watching because you could get so much closer to the action. Plus I remember seeing Troy, Dat, Emmitt, Robert Thomas, and Jerry in local bars and restaurants.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom