2023 Season | Wildcard Sunday | Packers at Cowboys | Gameday Chatter thread | 1/14/2024

Status
Not open for further replies.

data

Forbes #1
Whatever happened today, CeeDee Lamb knew it was happening from the first drive.

In my Dak hating mind, I believe CeeDee told Dak to get his head out of his ass because he knew Arizon/SF Dak had entered the chat.

It’s weird that it took only one pass for them to start chirping at each other. I wonder if CeeDee can sense that shit days earlier. Like Dak starts acting a certain way. Or maybe it’s like that precursor to a seizure that people get where they know one is coming before it does and they have time to put on a helmet or lay down.
M'fer snatched that phone outta his gf's hands in the same way.

Stoneman

Whoa An Active DCCer
We were out coached and outplayed. Again.

Green Bay youngsters feeling it, and we let them.

Can’t stop the run, can’t pressure without blitzing, can’t cover everyone. Love just sat back and flicked deep shots. Number one problem.

Our side couldn’t keep drives going and rarely made chunk plays.

In these big games it always feels like the other team has a specific gameplan and executes it vs us while we sit back and play our chucklefuck normal game.
The defense was putrid, but Dak was the number one issue for the defeat, just as he usually is most of the high stakes games. Threw for under 100 yards in the first half and almost 2 pick sixes. Kept gifting the ball right back to the Packers offense each time he got his mitts on it. He, along with the rest of the team is simply not mentally strong enough to come through in big moments or games. As for the defense, they need run stoppers in a big way.

shane

DCC 4Life
Because you are thinking about BB from a decade ago.

He didn’t do shit in New England in a long time. Awful at personnel, the team laid down and died all year. Hasn’t been competitive on either side of the ball in a long time. Dude has lost his fastball.

He might not be awful but anyone expecting him to come in and get this team over the hump is deluding themselves.

There isn’t an available coach Jerry can pick who can fix this mess (his mess).

Besides the GM creates atmosphere of losing the biggest problem is the loser QB.
Bellichick has something to prove and has the cachet like Parcells did to change the culture here. Of course I’d rather oust Jerry and rebuild from there but realistically he’s not going anywhere. Bellichick is the best fit considering the circumstances. I’d take Carroll too.

Stoneman

Whoa An Active DCCer
That and McCarthys teams play well against the east but when good teams show up to play we are not ready to play
McCarthy’s team played well against Washington and the Giants and reasonably well against the Eagles(who didn’t in the last half of the year). When up against the better teams though, they got smoked or collapsed at key moments. It’s become a trademark. They are like a bully who beats up the wimpy kids but as soon as someone punches them in the nose, they go away quietly. Their biggest problem today is that they didn’t play Washington, or the Giants, or Carolina, or…. Etc.

Simpleton

DCC 4Life
We all tried to tell you earlier that history shows us that the Cowboys and especially Dak would gag once again in the playoffs, but you were a dumb simpleton and argued against it. Unfortunately we were all correct, as it was an easy prediction and bet, and they came through, And now after your comment of “we’ll see”, you have to eat a large amount of crow.
Fuck off dumbass, quite interesting that you only show up after losses. Nobody gives a fuck about your bullshit opinions.

Stoneman

Whoa An Active DCCer
Whatever happened today, CeeDee Lamb knew it was happening from the first drive.

In my Dak hating mind, I believe CeeDee told Dak to get his head out of his ass because he knew Arizon/SF Dak had entered the chat.

It’s weird that it took only one pass for them to start chirping at each other. I wonder if CeeDee can sense that shit days earlier. Like Dak starts acting a certain way. Or maybe it’s like that precursor to a seizure that people get where they know one is coming before it does and they have time to put on a helmet or lay down.
Yes, they played badly because they quarreled. lol.

Stoneman

Whoa An Active DCCer
Fuck off dumbass, quite interesting that you only show up after losses. Nobody gives a fuck about your bullshit opinions.
Testy are we, now that you’ve exposed after putting people down earlier. And I come on when I can. I don’t live on chat sites.

Sheik

DCC 4Life
Why? It was an easy prediction. The guy I was writing to was pretty sassy early on to a lot of people on here. I suppose you were right there with him.:lol
Nah, not really. I don’t even know what you were going on about or who you are.

I just didn’t really care for the way you went at the guy is all. We’re all a bunch of assholes, but I don’t often see anyone here try and shit on someone and pull an “I told you so.”after a gutting playoff loss.

Carry on if that’s what you’re about.

Also, fuck your mother.

Simpleton

DCC 4Life
Testy are we, now that you’ve exposed after putting people down earlier. And I come on when I can. I don’t live on chat sites.
I have no idea what random interaction I had a month ago with you but I'm certain I never predicted we'd make it to the NFCC or further, but I'm glad that coming on here and throwing out a "I told you so" about some innocuous comment I made weeks ago brings joy to what I'm sure is a very fulfilling and rewarding life.

You're either not actually a Cowboys fan, in which case fuck off, or you're just some pathetic fuck who feels the need to be proven right over some perceived slight from weeks ago.

Either way, fuck off.

Texas Ace

Teh Acester

Very good observation and I think there's a very good chance that this is exactly what was happening.

Stoneman

Whoa An Active DCCer
I have no idea what random interaction I had a month ago with you but I'm certain I never predicted we'd make it to the NFCC or further, but I'm glad that coming on here and throwing out a "I told you so" about some innocuous comment I made weeks ago brings joy to what I'm sure is a very fulfilling and rewarding life.

You're either not actually a Cowboys fan, in which case fuck off, or you're just some pathetic fuck who feels the need to be proven right over some perceived slight from weeks ago.

Either way, fuck off.
1705297885650.png

Hoffa

DCC 4Life

It's a fun theory for the Dak-hating mind, but that first pass is one Lamb easily should have caught and dropped. I think he's just as big of a mental case as the rest of these losers. About once a month when Aunt Flo visits he acts like a whiny bitch and pouts by himself on the sideline. Same guy who was doing his first down pose while we were down by 27. Fuck all these assholes.

Plan9Misfit

Appreciate The Hate
It's a fun theory for the Dak-hating mind, but that first pass is one Lamb easily should have caught and dropped. I think he's just as big of a mental case as the rest of these losers. About once a month when Aunt Flo visits he acts like a whiny bitch and pouts by himself on the sideline. Same guy who was doing his first down pose while we were down by 27. Fuck all these assholes.
See. That’s the level of hatred that I appreciate. Hate all of them. Start with the Clampett’s and their entire inbred network of mouth breathing sycophants, and then move to coaches and players.

data

Forbes #1
You remembered your password? Good to see you again

p1_

DCC 4Life
Trying to parse out blame is useless, the entire team played like shit, nobody was ready to play, they were out coached in every facet of the game, and that's it.

Case in point, right after the first Prescott INT a holding pushed Green Bay back to 1st and goal on the 16, first play was an immediate big play right down to the 2, next play was a TD.

It was putrid up and down the roster and coaching staff in every imaginable way throughout the entire game, more or less.
When they werent having their way with our defense, we were busy turning the ball over on offense in the worst possible ways. we looked like we didnt belong on the same field as them. Everyone sucking at once. Its hard to believe we could play so badly given the significance and weight of the moment. Left me feeling stunned and speechless.

data

Forbes #1
When they werent having their way with our defense, we were busy turning the ball over on offense in the worst possible ways. we looked like we didnt belong on the same field as them. Everyone sucking at once. Its hard to believe we could play so badly given the significance and weight of the moment. Left me feeling stunned and speechless.
The unified suckitude is one thing. It happening while we were the heavily favored #2 with no injury issues, at home, no weather factor, vs the lowest seed with QB making playoff debut is another.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom