2023 Season | Wildcard Sunday | Packers at Cowboys | Gameday Chatter thread | 1/14/2024

Status
Not open for further replies.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
We still have another quarter of this happy horseshit.

An organization with pride would take exception.

Not us.

L.T. Fan

I'm Easy If You Are
Well at least we do not have to see the Eagles take the Cowboys apart even as beat up as they are. The Niners are not a cinch by any means. They can be dealt with by a strong pressure game on their dink and dunk QB.

Bill Shatner

Lock phasers on target
Dak has played like shit, but OMG this Dan Quinn defense is pathetic. Micah has been invisible for a month, maybe more.

Now the we quit, we have our millions, WGAF attitude. Embarrassing
I've said it for two years now....he isn't an every down pass rusher. Too fuckin small.

They could have had a dominating MLB in the Fred Warner vein, but it wasn't good enough for them. They got greedy with him. He'll be done by age 30 at this rate of beatings he takes from much bigger men.

L.T. Fan

I'm Easy If You Are
I may consider Detroit as a dark horse in the scheme of things now. They took GB out of the division.

Foobio

DCC 4Life
That will be my walk away sign.

I’ve been following this team for 40 years. Apathy grows every year. Hell a couple of times this year I forgot the game was on and that would have never happened in the 80’s and 90’s.

I like chatting with all you guys, it’s a good group and it‘s like hanging out with friends even though we don’t really know each other.

But I’m not sure how much longer I want to watch. The entertainment value isn’t there very often.

Prodigal_Son

Resurrected
Any hotshot offensive coaches from the Shanahan tree ready to make a leap to OC? That’s who I would pair with a legit defensive HC.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom