2023 Season | Wildcard Sunday | Packers at Cowboys | Gameday Chatter thread | 1/14/2024

Status
Not open for further replies.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
I am done.

I will take a timeout from this shit, mainly because it makes me tired.

I am going to pretend their fucking faggot asses do not exist tomorrow.

L.T. Fan

I'm Easy If You Are
Take that Jerry. I hope you are furious and have a hissy fit before you get out of the owners box.

Genghis Khan

The worst version of myself
It’s cold comfort, but they are going to get prison raped by the 9ers next week.

That's the reality for us too. It's pretty obvious that even though this was set up perfectly for us, we were never ever getting past the 2nd round if we're this bad against freaking GB.

Chocolate Lab

Mere Commoner
Yeah where are the shots of Jerry's box? Or Quinn?

Sheik

DCC 4Life
I’m rooting for an insurrection in that stadium right now.

I want the dead bodies of the entire Jones family passed around like they’re crowd surfing at a concert.

kidd

DCC 4Life
I know we asked for it but running up the score like that was some low brow bullshit!

I now hope nothing but ill will on that team.

Couchcoach

DCC 4Life
GB ties a postseason high for points scored. I hope they score 62. This disgraceful organization deserves all the humiliation they can throw at them

Bill Shatner

Lock phasers on target
That's the reality for us too. It's pretty obvious that even though this was set up perfectly for us, we were never ever getting past the 2nd round if we're this bad against freaking GB.
Yeah, good to get put out of our misery now.

QB1 cannot play when there is pressure to win. He is the exact opposite of what you need to win in playoffs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom