2023 Season | Wildcard Sunday | Packers at Cowboys | Gameday Chatter thread | 1/14/2024

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chocolate Lab

Mere Commoner
I know we asked for it but running up the score like that was some low brow bullshit!

I now hope nothing but ill will on that team.
Was going to say, it doesn't matter, etc, but that was some bullshit. Does LeFleur have something against MM?

Simpleton

DCC 4Life
I am done.

I will take a timeout from this shit, mainly because it makes me tired.

I am going to pretend their fucking faggot asses do not exist tomorrow.
This is for the best really, although waiting to see how long it takes for them to fire McCarthy should be amusing.

Bill Shatner

Lock phasers on target
Come to think of it, QB1 is far from the only one on this team that can't play when the pressure to win is on.

kidd

DCC 4Life
Guys All we have to do is score 32 points in 8 minutes while holding them to nothing.

Let’s do this!

Genghis Khan

The worst version of myself
I think I'd advocate trading Dak and starting Lance next year. Get as many draft picks as you can and start over. I think Lance sucks and is worse than Dak but we've hit our ceiling with Dak. It's a win win. Either Lance surprises us and is good, or we suck under him and get better draft picks as well as getting out of dak's contract long term.

Bill Shatner

Lock phasers on target
I think I'd advocate trading Dak and starting Lance next year. Get as many draft picks as you can and start over. I think Lance sucks and is worse than Dak but we've hit our ceiling with Dak. It's a win win. Either Lance surprises us and is good, or we suck under him and get better draft picks as well as getting out of dak's contract long term.
Couldn't agree more.

son of deadrise

DCC 4Life
THIRTY YEARS! THIRTY YEARS OF FAILURE AND HUMILIATION!

BUT IF THEY CAN JUST MAKE CERTAIN TRADES AND DRAFT PICKS, BY GOSH THERE'S LIGHT AT THE END OF THE TUNNEL!

Genghis Khan

The Packers were 9-8. Let's stop crying about their pro bowlers. They didn't deserve any.

kidd

DCC 4Life
Playing that fucking train whistle while getting blown out like this just pisses me off more. That’s some retarded shit!

data

Forbes #1
Eating crow

I'll won't argue against #7 seed being pointless again

UncleMilti

This seemed like a good idea at the time.
Staff member
Man in the Mirror!!!!!

Genghis Khan

THIRTY YEARS! THIRTY YEARS OF FAILURE AND HUMILIATION!

BUT IF THEY CAN JUST MAKE CERTAIN TRADES AND DRAFT PICKS, BY GOSH THERE'S LIGHT AT THE END OF THE TUNNEL!

Just stop watching then.

Nobody is denying that Jerry is the big problem, but for the third time what's your alternative?

Jerry ain't stepping down and will probably live another 20 years since God hates us all.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom