2023 Season | Week 17 | Gameday Chatter Thread | Lions @ Cowboys | 12/30/2023 (Jimmy Johnson Induction Day)

Status
Not open for further replies.

shoop

Semi-contributing member
Self-admitted "die hards" would know where the most important player on the team played college ball. It's part of their biography. Hell, even casual fans know that Staubach went to Navy and Aikman to UCLA. I'll give them a pass if they didn't know he made a pitstop at OU.
Crap. I’m not a die hard.

shoop

Semi-contributing member
It's irrelevant but it's interesting and I would generally expect a die-hard to have followed the player enough to know when it's your star QB.

Yeah, I don't know where Cooper Rush went either, but I know Ezekiel Elliott went to Ohio State, I know that Micah Parsons went to Penn State, I know Tony Romo went to Eastern Illinois, I know Dez Bryant went to OSU, I know Emmitt Smith went to Florida, Michael Irvin went to Miami, and Troy Aikman went to UCLA.

You generally know where the big guns went because you read a ton about them and remember it.
Could have told you all of those. For some of these players their college is part of their brand. I don’t see that with Dak.
Mississippi state is like the Purdue of the SEC. Forgettable. Dak’s college career wasn’t extremely memorable. So for some of us the relevant information of Dak starts as a Cowboy.

p1_

DCC 4Life
Dak had MS at Number 1 through week 11 in 2014.

bbgun

please don't "dur" me
Could have told you all of those. For some of these players their college is part of their brand. I don’t see that with Dak.
Mississippi state is like the Purdue of the SEC. Forgettable. Dak’s college career wasn’t extremely memorable. So for some of us the relevant information of Dak starts as a Cowboy.
It's easier to admit that the people in that video are fair weather phonies.

Genghis Khan

The worst version of myself
If you want to know how stupid things are getting in Detroit over this weekend’s game, I saw this riding home from work today-

I guess we shouldn't expect Lions fans to understand the game since they've been unwatchable 90% of their existence.

If I was a Lions fan I'd be pissed at the coaching staff for such a dumbass attempt at trickery.

roughneck266

DCC 4Life
I guess we shouldn't expect Lions fans to understand the game since they've been unwatchable 90% of their existence.

If I was a Lions fan I'd be pissed at the coaching staff for such a dumbass attempt at trickery.
And for being such a goon as to keep trying that shit over and over. YOU AINT GETTING A 2 point from the fuckin 7 douchenozzle~

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom