2023 Season | Week 17 | Gameday Chatter Thread | Lions @ Cowboys | 12/30/2023 (Jimmy Johnson Induction Day)

Status
Not open for further replies.

bbgun

please don't "dur" me
About something that has nothing to do with the Cowboys?

I couldn't tell you where Cooper Rush went and I'm certainly a die hard.

It's literally irrelevant to our fandom.
Self-admitted "die hards" would know where the most important player on the team played college ball. It's part of their biography. Hell, even casual fans know that Staubach went to Navy and Aikman to UCLA. I'll give them a pass if they didn't know he made a pitstop at OU.

Irving Cowboy

DCC 4Life
Self-admitted "die hards" would know where the most important player on the team played college ball. It's part of their biography. Hell, even casual fans know that Staubach went to Navy and Aikman to UCLA. I'll give them a pass if they didn't know he made a pitstop at OU.
This

Genghis Khan

The worst version of myself

Nah. It's pretty irrelevant.

Smitty

DCC 4Life
It's irrelevant but it's interesting and I would generally expect a die-hard to have followed the player enough to know when it's your star QB.

Yeah, I don't know where Cooper Rush went either, but I know Ezekiel Elliott went to Ohio State, I know that Micah Parsons went to Penn State, I know Tony Romo went to Eastern Illinois, I know Dez Bryant went to OSU, I know Emmitt Smith went to Florida, Michael Irvin went to Miami, and Troy Aikman went to UCLA.

You generally know where the big guns went because you read a ton about them and remember it.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
Notice all but one of those people were female. :unsure

Genghis Khan

The worst version of myself
It's irrelevant to his play. It's not irrelevant to calling yourself a knowledgeable fan.

Nah. There are a lot of people that just don't give a shit about what happens in college (maybe not so much in Texas, but still). It's irrelevant to being a fan.

Hell, I probably could name the college for about 10 current players. (I do know where Dak went.)

It's literally irrelevant to being a fan.

bbgun

please don't "dur" me
Nah. There are a lot of people that just don't give a shit about what happens in college (maybe not so much in Texas, but still). It's irrelevant to being a fan.
A die hard fan would know he went to MSU. Not how many TDs he threw there, but that he played there.

p1_

DCC 4Life

Hell, I probably could name the college for about 10 current players. (I do know where Dak went.)

It's literally irrelevant to being a fan.
True, but there's a reason you happen to know about Dak. Its not accident or coincident.

Rev

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun
Staff member
About something that has nothing to do with the Cowboys?

I couldn't tell you where Cooper Rush went and I'm certainly a die hard.

It's literally irrelevant to our fandom.
I knew it was one of the small Michigan universities but I kept thinking it was Michigan State even though I knew that was wrong.

p1_

DCC 4Life
Rush is a backup. He is somewhat irrelevant.

Rev

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun
Staff member
What about Wally?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom