2023 Season | Week 15 | Gameday Chatter Thread | Cowboys @ Bills | 12/17/2023

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rev

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun
Staff member
Tyjae Spears has been decent, maybe Chase Brown lately but overall it was not a great class.

One young guy who might shake loose before next year is Dameon Pierce, who has been in the Texans' doghouse this year.
Michael Carter will probably be a camp casualty. :unsure

shoop

Semi-contributing member
By the way, really bad decision by Hurts not to give Jake Elliott a chance. An excellent kicker.

Didn't need to get 40 yards with throw to AJ Brown. Even if completed, still a longshot to get TD for victory with 00:13 remaining. Only needed 10 yards for a possible Elliott 60-yard attempt.
That interception lost me my fantasy league. Lost by .48 points

Simpleton

DCC 4Life
Speaking of that, have any of the RBs taken after the first round been that impressive? I can't really think of one. Charbonnet got some talk because he's bigger, but I don't think he's looked that good, at least from what little I've seen.
Charbonnet has been pretty impressive in my opinion.

shoop

Semi-contributing member
After this defensive performance anybody willing to bring in Suh and give him a shot?

How about RBs?
Practice Squad RBs: Fournette, Melvin Gordon, Kenyan Drake, mark ingram

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
After this defensive performance anybody willing to bring in Suh and give him a shot?

How about RBs?
Suh absolutely. I don’t think the backs would make much of a dent. We do not have a great running game scheme that would make any of those backs better than what we have unfortunately.

1bigfan13

Your favorite player's favorite player
Staff member
How about RBs?
The Ravens scooped Gordon up this afternoon.

He has ball security issues, so I wasn't high on him anyway.

data

Forbes #1
Would love to be this vibrant at 72 years old

~wipes Cheetos fingers on shirt~

P_T

Baddest MoFo Around
A couple of weeks ago someone posted some "luck" stats that had the Eagles as one of the "luckiest" teams, and the prevailing thought was that it would not last... well, it looks like the worm has finally turned.

roughneck266

DCC 4Life
A couple of weeks ago someone posted some "luck" stats that had the Eagles as one of the "luckiest" teams, and the prevailing thought was that it would not last... well, it looks like the worm has finally turned.
Yeah it turned around and crawled right up their asses.

P_T

Baddest MoFo Around
I get that former players are the last to bail from their former team's bandwagon, but, wow, Brandon Graham is clinging to the Eagles' by tooth and nail... he was just on WIP and "the Eagles have the rest of the league right where they want them". :lol

Some of those guys believe that the team that was 10-1 is NOT the same team as the one that's gone 0-3...

Genghis Khan

The worst version of myself
I get that former players are the last to bail from their former team's bandwagon, but, wow, Brandon Graham is clinging to the Eagles' by tooth and nail... he was just on WIP and "the Eagles have the rest of the league right where they want them". :lol

Some of those guys believe that the team that was 10-1 is NOT the same team as the one that's gone 0-3...

Graham has always been full of shit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom