Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member

Genghis Khan

The worst version of myself
Here's something that concerns me. If we want to win the division we probably have to win out. That would give us our best chance to win in the playoffs.

But that would also mean that in order to win the Superbowl we'd have to win every single game going back to the first Eagles game in October, which would be what, 12 in a row? 14? That's really tough to do.

Chocolate Lab

Mere Commoner
Here's something that concerns me. If we want to win the division we probably have to win out. That would give us our best chance to win in the playoffs.

But that would also mean that in order to win the Superbowl we'd have to win every single game going back to the first Eagles game in October, which would be what, 12 in a row? 14? That's really tough to do.
Exactly.

I'm still hoping the Eagles lose twice so we can lose once and still win the division. They really aren't that good. I expect Seattle to win tomorrow night, and maybe Cutlets can do us a favor.

Simpleton

DCC 4Life
Exactly.

I'm still hoping the Eagles lose twice so we can lose once and still win the division. They really aren't that good. I expect Seattle to win tomorrow night, and maybe Cutlets can do us a favor.
If the Giants can pull one off against them we'll be in the driver's seat and would only have to win 3 of the last 4, assuming one of those is Washington.

If they can beat the Saints today they'll probably have something to play for all the way through the finale, so let's hope. Either way they should have something to play for next week at least.

In general I don't think this game profiles well for us, if we lose it's whatever, sucks in terms of the division but I'd still be confident that we can beat anyone anywhere if we're on our game, even SF.

bbgun

please don't "dur" me
I'm worried about Aubrey's streak in this slop. And I hope that Dak, unlike Troy, can throw a wet ball.

Chocolate Lab

Mere Commoner
It's going to be a sloppy mess.
Even though it's just some rain and maybe wind, it does feel like the kind of game where in the Garrett years we'd embarrass ourselves. Would be nice if the team could show it's grown enough to play well outside the dome.

Chocolate Lab

Mere Commoner
I was watching that Bills-Chiefs game last night since I had to miss it live. What do people think of Romo as commentator? I thought he was, and usually is, really good. Love the way he breaks down plays when he's into it. Seems to me like he's at his worst when he does our games. Don't know if he gets distracted being at home or what, but he's more silly and brings fewer insights for our games.

Genghis Khan

The worst version of myself
I was watching that Bills-Chiefs game last night since I had to miss it live. What do people think of Romo as commentator? I thought he was, and usually is, really good. Love the way he breaks down plays when he's into it. Seems to me like he's at his worst when he does our games. Don't know if he gets distracted being at home or what, but he's more silly and brings fewer insights for our games.

I think he's pretty good. I don't understand the hate considering how many flat out bad announcers there are.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom